Air India transport service limited (AIATSL) is a government sector company. It has invited application for post of Assistant Controller in central planning in control system in Delhi and Mumbai. Details about this post are given below.
Name of post – Assistant controller
- Interrogated operators control centre (IOCE)
- Hub control centre and crew management system.
Total number of vacancy: –
In Delhi – 126 (Gen-65,ST-20, SC-09, OBC-32)
In Mumbai – 14 (Gen-08,ST-02, SC-01, OBC-03)
- License of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Afflicted by Director General of civil Aviation, Government of India .or Commercial Pilots license or Flight Dispatcher license.
- Experience of three years in operational areas like flight dispatch or airlines maintenance procedures.
- Knowledge of computer
Note – This vacancy is on contract basics for three years.
Pay scale –
- In first year – `35000/-
- In second year – `40000/-
- In third year – `45000/-
Important dates –
- Date of interview in Delhi- 13/12/2010
- Date of interview in Mumbai – 20/12/2010
If you want to know more about this recruitment like application fee, how to apply etc click below: