NORTH EASTERN POLICE ACADEMY
UMSAW, MEGHALAYA – 793123
NEPA Recruitment for Constable and Staff Nurse Aug 2011
1. Constables (General Duty) – 12 Posts – Rs.5200 to 20100 + Rs.1800 Grade Pay – Matriculation or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board
2. Constable (Band) – 02 posts – Candidates should be Class 8th Passed
3. Constable (Motor Transport) – 7 posts – Class 8th Passed
For NEPA Hospital
4. Staff Nurse – 01 post – Rs.9300 to 34800 + Rs.4600 GP – 10th Passed or any equivalent qualifications with Certificate in Nursing and Midwifery of any Recognized Institute, Bachelor of Science in Nursing from recognized University and Having Work Experience in Hospital in the same level is desirable
5. Nursing Orderly – 01 post – Rs.5200 to 20200 + Rs.1800 GP – Class 8th Passed, Matriculation from a recognized board with Experience in Medical Hospital / Institutions of 2 years is desirable
Age Limit as on 15.09.2011
• Constable (GD) – 18 to 22 years as on.
• Constable (Band and MT) – 18 to 25 years
• Staff Nurse minimum 18 to 25 years.
• Nursing Orderly minimum 18 to 25 years.
Candidates belonging to SC / ST and OBC will be given relaxation up to 5 years and 3 years respectively as per Government Rule. This will be application for the Above Post of Constable.
In case of Government Servant, Age will be relaxed up to 35. This will be applicable for the post of Staff Nurse and Nursing Orderly
• Height: 165 CMS (Minimum)
• Chest: 79 to 84 CMS
Physical Efficiency Test:
• 1600 meters (GD), 100 Meters (Bank / MT) running within 6 minutes
• Long jump- Minimum 11 feet
• High Jump – Min 3 ½ feet
• Physical Efficiency (Band / Motor Training)
• 1000 meters running (Max 5 minutes)
• Candidates who are applying for the post of Constable (MT) with have to undergo for Driving Test
Medical Standard only consist weight, Chest, Eye sight and general fitness etc and no any other test will be made in this regard
Rs.50 in the form of Demand Draft / IPO in favour of “Director, North Eastern Police Academy, Payable at SBI, Barapani Branch, Mechalaya
How to Apply:
1. Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria like, Qualifications, Physical Standard, Medical Standard etc. may send their application in Prescribed Application Form by downloading from the website of NEPA.
2. Candidates may also take print out of the application format given in the notifications
2. Duly Filled application affixing a passport size photograph on it with Demand Draft / IPO and all supporting documents should be sent in a envelop affixing a Stamp of Rs.5 to the “The Director, North Eastern Police Academy, Umsaw, District – Ri – Bhoi, Meghalaya, – 793123” on or before 15/09/2011
1. Candidates who are applying for the Post of Staff Nurse and Nursing Orderly may report with duly filled application all supporting documents on 27/09/2011 at the same Address as above
2. Candidates can download application form from the website of NEPA
Official Website: http://www.nepa.gov.in