JPSC Recruitment 2013 5th combined civil Services Competitive Exam
JPSC 5th Combined Civil Services Competitive Exam Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||236|
|Salary||Rs. 9300-34800/- PM|
|Age Limit||18 - 35 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 467.50/-, Rs. 267.50/-|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||02nd August 2013|
|Closing Date for Receipt of Hard Copy||12th August 2013|
JPSC 5th Combined Civil Services Competitive Exam 2013
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites applications for filling up 236 vacant posts of Administrative Services, State Police Services, State Prison Services, Labour Services, Finance Services, Probation Services and Product Services posts from qualified and result oriented candidates through the notification No. 06/2013. Thus, talented candidates may submit their applications through online on or before 02nd August 2013. More details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Civil Services Vacancy in JPSC
Serial No. – Name of the Vacant Seat – Total No. of Vacancy – Salary: -
- Jharkhand Administrative Services - 91 – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Jharkhand State Police Services - 41 – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Jharkhand Finance Services - 38 – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Jharkhand State Prison Services - 09 – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Jharkhand Labor Services - 20 – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Jharkhand Probation Service - 29 – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- per month.
- Jharkhand Product Service - 08 – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 236
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have passed the Bachelor Degree examination in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 35 years as on 01st August 2009.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 467/- (Rs. 400/- as examination fee + Rs. 17.50/- as Online Application fee + Rs. 50.00/- as Bank Charges) or Rs. 267.50/- for SC/ ST category candidates in the form of Challan through any branch of State Bank of India.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test.
How to Apply: – Click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page, applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. After successful submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of system generated application form and send it on the address which is ‘To, The Examination Controller, Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Circular Road, Ranchi – 834001′ through Speed Post or Registered Post.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: – 02nd August 2013.
Closing Date for Receipt of Hard Copy: – 12th August 2013
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: -
Official Website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission