SSC SR Recruitment 2012 Technical Officer, Instructor Vacancy
SSC SR Technical Officer and Other Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Application Fee||Rs. 50/-|
|Last Date||28th September 2012|
SSC SR Jobs for Farm Assistant and Other Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been published by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Southern Region, Chennai for filling up the vacancy of Farm Assistant, Junior Chemist, Technical Officer, Librarian and Information Assistant, Senior Library and Information Assistant, Instructor and Artist Grade II through the Notification No. – SSC/SR/02/2012 dated 01st September 2012. Concern of this notification, Applications are being invited from dynamic and skillful candidates. Interested applicants may send their duly filled applications on the address of SSC SR on or before 28th September 2012. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Junior Chemist and Other Vacancy in SSC SR
Serial No. – Name of The Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Job Location – Qualification – Maximum Age – Salary: -
- Farm Assistant – 01 (UR) – Avadi – HSC or Intermediate – 25 years – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
- Junior Chemist – 02 (UR) – Regional Agmark Laboratory at Chennai – Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Oil Technology or Food Technology – 30 years – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
- Junior Computer – 01 (OBC) – Coimbatore, Tamilnadu – HSC or Intermediate – 27 years – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
- Technical Officer I – 01 (UR) – Hyderabad with AISL – HSC or 10+2 or Intermediate with Science in Zoology or Botany or Agriculture discipline – 25 years – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month.
- Senior Computer – 01 (UR) – Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) – Graduation in Statistics or Mathematics or Physics or Geo-Physics or Geology or Meterology or Hydro-Meterology discipline – 27 years – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
- Technical Officer III – 01 (UR) – Chennai, Machilipatnam, Cuddalore – B.Sc. in Agriculture Discipline – 25 years – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Librarian and Information Assistant – 01 (OBC) – Chennai – Bachelor Degree – 30 years – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Assistant Grade II – 01 (OBC) – Chennai – SSC/ Matriculation with Diploma of a recognized Art School or College – 25 years - Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Senior Library and Information Assistant – 01 (UR) – Wellington (Nilgiris), Tamil Nadu – Degree with Professional experience in a library or Standing or Certificate in Computer Applications – 30 years - Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Instructor (Marine Engineering) – 01 (OBC) – Chennai – Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Automobile or Marine Engineering with one years experience of Diesel Engines – 35 years - Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 50/- as application fee in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS). Any other mode of payment will not be accepted.
How to Apply: – Dynamic and laborious aspirants who fulfill the requisite qualification of any of the above mention posts may send their duly filled applications in all respect on the address which is ‘To, The Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission (SSC), 2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, College Road, Chennai – 600217′. Applicants must enclose all suitable documents xerox copies and original CRFS with the application form.
Dead line for this application is 28th September 2012
Note: – Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form.
For viewing more details about the recruitment of Farm Assistant and Other Vacancy in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Southern Region (SR) is available on the web link given below: -
Official website of Staff Selection Commission Southern Region (SSC SR) is
More SSC Jobs
Tags: ssc recruitment, technical officer