IOCL Recruitment 2012 Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancy
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||71|
|Qualification||SSC/ Diploma/ ITI|
|Age Limit||18 – 26 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 11900-32000/- PM|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Opening Date of Online Application||07th September 2012|
|Closing Date of Online Application||20th September 2012|
|Date of Written Test||07th October 2012|
Recruitment in IOCL for Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancy
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invite Online applications for filling up the vacancy of Junior Engineering Assistant – IV in various department from dynamic and energetic candidates. So, Interested and willing applicants may send their duly filled applications through online on or before 21st September 2012. Recruitment related more details such as; Qualification, No. of Vacancy, Limitation of Age etc are given below.
Vacancy Details of Junior Engineering Assistant Jobs in IOCL
Name of the Vacancy: – Junior Engineering Assistant – IV
Discipline (Code No.) and No. of Vacancy: – Fire and Safety (118) – 08, Instrumentation (119) – 11, Power and Utilities – O&M (120) – 14, Mechanical - Fitter cum Rigger (121) – 05, Mechanical – Machinist (122) – 01, Production (123) – 32.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 71
Educational Qualification: -
- Fire and Safety: – SSLC or Matriculation with Sub-Officers Course from NFSC Nagpur or any other recognized Institution with Two years working experience.
- Instrumentation: – Should have completed Three years Diploma in Instrumentation with two years working experience.
- Power and Utilities – O&M: – Should have completed three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with two years working experience.
- Mechanical – Fitter cum Rigger: – Matriculation with ITI in Fitter Trade with three years experience in Maintenance or Rotary equipment.
- Mechanical – Machinist: – Matriculation with ITI in Machinist Trade with three years working experience.
- Production: – Applicants should have completed Graduation with Physics or Chemistry or Maths discipline or Three years Diploma in Chemical or Petrochemical or Engg or Tech with two years working experience.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Branch Code – 8706)’.
How to Apply: – Dynamic and laborious candidates who are meeting with requisite qualification of Junior Engineering Assistant – IV in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) may submit their applications through Online. For fill up the online application applicants click on ‘Apply Online’ button given further and after opening the online application applicants fill it carefully. After submission of this application applicants must take a print out copy of system generated application. At the time of Interview or Written Test applicants must produce the print out copy. Applicants must affix a recent photograph and Sign at the specified place on the print out copy.
Important Dates: -
- Opening Date of Online Application: – 07th September 2012.
- Closing Date of Online Application: – 21st September 2012.
Important Facts: – Applicants must enclose original Demand Draft with the print out application at the time of written Test or Interview.
More details about the recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant in IOCL is available on the web link provided below: -
Official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is
More Engineering Jobs, PSU Jobs
Tags: iocl recruitment, junior engineering assistant