District Health Society Daman Recruitment 2012 Driver Vacancy
District Health Society Daman ARSH Counselor and Other Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||22|
|Maximum Age||62 years|
|Date of Interview||10th October 2012|
District Health Society Daman Recruitment for Laboratory Technician and Other Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by District Health Society Daman for filling up the vacancy of Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist, Accountant, Computer Assistant, ARSH Counselor, Eye Donation Counselor, Ophthalmic Assistant, Health Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Registration Clerk, Driver and Attendant through the Notification No. – NRHM/DHS/DMN/Interview/2012 – 13/524 dated 24th September 2012. According to this notification, a walk in Interview is going to conducted by DHS Daman. So, Interested aspirants may be appear in the Interview on Schedule Date and Time. Details can be seen below.
Vacancy Details of Pharmacist and Other Recruitment in District Health Society Daman
Serial No. – Name of The Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Fixed Amount: -
- Laboratory Technician – 01 – HSSC with Diploma in Medical Lab. Technician – Rs. 15600/- per month.
- Pharmacist – 01 – Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy with Six months experience – Rs. 21300/- per month.
- Accountant/ Admn. Assistant – 02 – Bachelor Degree in Commerce discipline with knowledge of Computers and working knowledge on Tally Accounting Software – Rs. 18000/- per month.
- Computer Assistant – 01 – Bachelor Degree with six month Diploma course in Computer Application – Rs. 10000/- per month.
- ARSH Counselor – 05 – Master Degree in Sociology or Clinical Psychology Discipline – Rs. 12000/- per month.
- Eye Donation Counselor – 01 – Bachelor Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Arts or Science discipline – Rs. 10000/- per month.
- Ophthalmic Assistant – 01 – Passed the HSSC examination with Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant Course – Rs. 8000/- per month.
- Health Assistant – 01 – One year certificate Course of Health Assistant – Rs. 8000/- per month.
- Date Entry Operator – 01 – 10+2 with Six month Diploma Course in Computer Application – Rs. 12000/- per month.
- Registration Clerk - 02 – HSSC with Computer Knowledge – Rs. 11200/- per month.
- Driver – 04 – SSC with Permanent Driving License – Rs. 11000/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 62 years.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview.
Date and Time of Interview: – Interview will be held on 09th and 10th October 2012.
Interview Venue: – Chamber of Director, Medical and Health Services, Community Health Centre, Fort Area, Moti Daman – 396220.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with above mentioned posts may be appear in the Interview on above mentioned Scheduled date and time. At the time of Interview applicants must come with original and a set of true copies of all suitable documents and a latest Bio-data.
Notes: – There are no any TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
For more details about the recruitment of Computer Assistant and Other Vacancy in District Health Society Daman is available on the web link provided below: -
Official website of District Health Society Daman is
More Top Government Jobs, Walk in
Tags: district health society recruitment, driver