PNB Recruitment 2012 Apply Online 740 Specialist Officer Vacancy
PNB Specialist Officer Vacancy – Apply Online
|No. of Vacancies||740|
|Last Date to Online apply||17/08/2012|
|Process of Selection||Written Examination|
|Date of Written Examination||14-10-2012|
|Job Location||Any Where inIndia|
Recruitment at PNB for the Vacancy of Specialist Officer
Punjab National Bank (PNB) a leading Nationalized Bank of India has issued a recruitment notice regarding multiple Job opening for the vacancy of Specialist officer. There is 740 Vacancies available for these position. Interested and suitable qualification holder person may send their application through online mode from 01st of August, 2012 to 17th of August, 2012. Tentative Date of written Examination for this position on 14th of October, 2012. So, Applicants having requisite Educational qualification and want to make their career in banking sector may apply for the same. Details regarding name of vacancy, no. of vacancies, Age Limit, Salary, How to apply, Selection Process, Last Date of Online Apply etc are given below —
PNB Specialist Officer Vacancy Details Serial No., Name of Job, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale, Age Limit ( As reckoned on 01/07/2012), Educational Qualification (As counted on 01/08/2012), Essential Working Experience
1. Senior Manager (Law) (MMG Scale III), 01 Seat, Rs. 25,700-800/5-29,700-900/2-31,500, 2i to 30 years, LLB with 60% Aggregate marks, At least 03 years experience for NLU Law Graduates and minimum 05 years experience for other law Graduate
2. Manager (Credit) (MMG Scale II), 600 Vacancies, Rs. 19,400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100, 21 to 30 years, CA/ ICWA or MBA/ PGDM with 75% marks and regular obtained 60% marks from 10+2 onward,
3.Manager (Security)(MMG Scale II), 18 Vacancies, Rs. 19,400-700/1-20100-80/10-28,100, Maximum 32 years, Bachelor degree, 05 years experience,
4. Officer (Librarian), (JMG Scale I), 01 Vacancy, Rs. 14,500-600/7-18,700-700/2-20,100-800/7-25,700, 21 to 28 years,Graduation in any subject and Post Graduation in Library Science with knowledge of MS Office package Or, Graduation in Library Science with at least 60% marks
5 Fire Officer, 11 Vacancies, Rs.14,500-600/7-18,700-700/2-20,100-800/7-25,700, 25 to 40 years, Graduation degree and Sub officer course from National Nagpur Fire Service College with at least 50% marks, At least 3 years relevant working experience,
6. Officer (Printing Technologist), JMG Scale I, 01 seat, Rs. Rs.14,500-600/7-18,700-700/2-20,100-800/7-25,700, 21 to 30 years, Graduation and 03 year Diploma or Degree in Printing technology
7. Officer (Data Analyst), JMG Scale I , 02 seat, Rs.14,500-600/7-18,700-700/2-20,100-800/7-25,700, 21 to 28 years, Graduation with specialization in Statistics or Mathematics and FRM/ PRM certification/ Graduation and PG in Banking and Finance/ PG in statistics or Mathematics, 02 year experience holder in area of econometric technique will be preferred.
8. Officer (IT), JMG Scale I, 35 seat, Rs. 14,500-600/7-18,700-700/2-20,100-800/7-25,700, 21 to 28 years, Graduation in technology or Engineering in any one of Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics/ MCA with also having Valid IBPS Score card,
9.Officer (HRD), JMG Scale I, 20 Vacancies, Rs. 14,500-600/7-18,700-700/2-20,100-800/7-25,700, 21 to 28 years, Graduation and Master Degree or Post Graduate degree or diploma in any one of Social work, Labour Welfare, Industrial Relations, Laws or personnel Management or PGDM / MBA with HR or HRM and Valid IBPS Score Card,
10. Hindi Officer, JMG Scale I, 51 Vacancies, Rs. Rs. 14,500-600/7-18,700-700/2-20,100-800/7-25,700, PG degree in Hindi and also als studied English language at Graduation level / Master degree in Sanskrit and English and Hindi also studied at post graduation level.
Note – for serial no. 08, 9,and 10, Candidate must have valid score Card of IBPS CWE.
Category-wise essential cut off mark of IBPS is as following -
For Serial No. 08- Officer IT -JMG- Scale I — SC – 126, ST/PH- 121, OBC -136, Gen -141
For Serial No. 09 Officer (HRD) – JMG Scale – SC -121, ST/PH – 116, OBC – 126, Gen -136
For Serial No. 10- Hindi Officer – JMG Scale – SC-84, ST/PH- 84, OBC – 126, Gen – 136
Reservation Status - MMG Scale III- 01 (General), MMG Scale II – SC-91, ST-46, OBC-164, Gen -317 JMG Scale – SC -19, ST -09, OBC-32, Gen 61 Note – Our of total vacancies 09 seat for OC, 22 seat HI and 21 seat are reserved for VI
Relaxation in upper Age Limit - Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per following –
For SC/ ST – 05 years, OBC – 03 years, PH – 10 years, j&k domicile (between 01/01/80 to 31/12/89 ) –05 years, Ex Service men – 05 years/ 03 year ( condition apply), For Family members and children of those who died in riots of 1984 — 03 years
Selection Process - For Serial No. 01 to 07 – Written Test and / or interview.
For Serial No. 08 and 09 – through CWE and / or Interview
For Serial no. 10 – CWE (by IBPS) and or interview and Group discussion.
Written Examination Centre – For Serial no 01 to 07 – Ahmadabad, Bhubneshwar, Chennai, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Delhi, Chennai, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Jammu, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Jaipur, Mumbai, Lucknow and Patna.
Application Fee – For Serial no. 01 to 07 – For SC/ ST / PC Category Applicant – Rs. 50/- , For General / OBC/ Ex Service Men Category – Rs. 400/-
Note - Applicants have to pay separate application fee for each position.
For Serial No. 08 to 10- SC/ ST/ PC Category Applicant – Rs. 20/- and General / ExSM/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply - If you have required Educational qualification for any of above position, you may send your application through online mode. Candidates are suggested to read the all guideline and instruction about it through the detailed Recruitment link provided below at the bottom part of this page. Application Fee should be deposited in cash at the any branch of PNB and should be download the copy of cash voucher from official website of PNB from Recruitment page. Before online apply, Candidate should have a scanned photograph and signature to be upload in online application. After Submission of online application, one should take a print out of the same from website for future use. A valid Email id should be kept by the applicant for further use.
Important Dates – Starting Date of Online application – 01st of August, 2012
Last Date of Online Application – 17 th of August, 2012. ( Including for Far Flung areas Candidates)
Date of Written Examination (Tentative) – 14 th of October, 2012.
Date of obtaining Call letters for Written Examination from official website of PNB – 01/10/12
Important Facts – 1. Staff of PNB may send their application through proper channel with NOC.
2. Applicants will have to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview.
To view Full Details of the vacancy of Specialist officer for PNB regarding How to apply etc click on the following provided web link —
PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification Details
Further relevant and recent information related to recruitment at PNB can be read at the official Website of PNB through typing this URL in your Browser’s Address Bar –
More Banking Jobs
Tags: pnb recruitment, specialist officer