NRHM Daman Recruitment ANM, Medical Officers Vacancy
NRHM Daman ANM and Other Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||47|
|Age Limit||62 years|
|Date of Interview||05th/ 06th September 2012|
Recruitment in NRHM Daman for ANM and Other Vacancies
A recruitment notification has been issued by National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), District Health Society (DHS), Daman for filling up the various vacancy such as; Specialist, ANM, Medical Officers, Staff Nurse, ARSH Counselor, Driver etc. This information came through the Notification No. – NRHM/DHS/DMN/Interview/2012-13 dated 08/2012. In this regard, a Walk in Interview is going to conducted by NRHM Daman. Interested and willing applicants may be appear in the Interview on schedule date and time. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Medical Officers and Other Vacancies in NRHM Daman
Serial No. – Total No. of Vacancies – Qualification – Fixed Salary: -
- Specialist (General Surgeon, Paediatrician, Orthopaedic Surgeon) – 03 – Three years working experience in a responsible position connected with the speciality in the case of Master Degree holders – Rs. 65000/- per month.
- Medical Officers – 05 – MBBS Degree – Rs. 45000/- per month.
- Staff Nurse – 04 – A Grade Nursing Certificate and Certificate in Mid wifery – Rs. 21900/- per month.
- ANM – 11 – ANM/MPW (F) Course with registration in Nursing Council – Rs. 15600/- per month.
- Laboratory Technician – 01 – HSSC and Diploma in Medical Lab. Technician Course – Rs. 15600/- per month.
- Pharmacist – 01 – Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy with 06 months experience and registered with Pharmacy Council – Rs. 21300/- per month.
- Health Assistant – 01 – One year certificate course of Health Assistant – Rs. 8000/- per month.
- Accountant or Admn. Assistant – 02 – Graduation with Commerce discipline and working knowledge of Computers on Tally Accounting Software – Rs. 18000/- per month.
- Data Entry Operator – 01 – HSC with Diploma in Computer Application – Rs. 12000/- per month.
- ARSH Counselor – 05 – Master Degree in Sociology or Clinical Psychology – Rs. 12000/- per month.
- Registration Clerk – 02 – HSC or Intermediate with Computer Knowledge – Rs. 11200/- per month.
- Driver – 04 – 10th Pass with permanent driving License of Light Motor Vehicle issued before one year – Rs. 11000/- per month.
- Attendant – 02 – 10th Pass – Rs. 6600/- per month.
- Computer Assistant – 01 – Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Computer Application – Rs. 10000/- per month.
- Epidemiologist – 01 – MBBS Degree – Rs. 40000/- per month.
- Ophthalmic Surgeon – 01 – MS or MD in Ophthalmology or Diploma in Ophthalmology discipline – Rs. 25000/- per month.
- Ophthalmic Assistant – 01 – HSSC Pass with Science discipline or Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant Course – Rs. 8000/- per month.
- Eye Donation Counselor – 01 – Bachelor Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Arts or Science discipline – Rs. 10000/- per month.
Age Limit: – Not more than 62 years.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview.
Interview Date and Time: – 05th and 06th September 2012 at 08:30 to 10:00 AM.
Interview Venue: – Chamber of Director, Medical and Health Services, Community Health Centre, Fort Area, Moti Daman – 396220.
How to appear in Interview: – Those applicants who are meeting with above mentioned requisite qualification may be appear in the Interview on Schedule date and time along with original and true copies of concerned documents. Applicants must come with a copy of Bio-data including all latest information at the time of Interview.
Notes: – There are no any TA/ DA Shall be paid for attending the Interview.
Recruitment related more details are available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page, please click on the web link provided below: -
Official website of NRHM Daman is
Tags: anm, nrhm recruitment