Mazagon Dock Recruitment – 765 Technical Staff, Sepoy Jobs
Mazagon Dock Limited Technical Staff, Security Sepoy and Operatives Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||765|
|Qualification||08th Passed / SSC / HSC / Diploma|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 33 years|
|Last Date to apply||24th August 2012|
|Job Tenure||02 years|
Recruitment in Mazagon Dock for Technical Staff, Security Sepoy Vacancies
Mazagon Dock Limited is one of the leading shipbuilding and offshore fabrication yard in India. It was established in 18th century. Right now, it is witnessing more than 200 odd years. In 1960 govt of India took over under own enterprises. After then it became premier War shipbuilding yard in India.
Mazagon Dock Limited is offering jobs to those Indian, who meet with challenges of Technical Staff, Security Sepoy and Operatives positions. Regarding this, applications from suitable contenders of all community are being brought by Mazagon Dock Limited. Indian Nationals, not more than 33 years of age, are having essential qualification for above jobs may submit their applications latest by 24th August 2012. Remaining details as No. of Vacancies, How to apply, Essential Qualification, Process of Selection etc are mentioned below: -
Job details of Skilled Staff, Technical Staff and Sepoy of Mazagon Dock Limited
In queue of Sr. No., Name of Position, No. of Vacancies, Essential Qualification details would be understood
1. Special Grade Engine Driver, 03 Posts, Certificate of Competency issued by Maharashtra Maritime Board with 15 years of Experience.
2. Master 2nd Class, 01 Post, Certificate of Competency (2nd Class Master) with 03 years of experiences.
3. Sarang, 02 Posts, Certificate of Competency (Sarang) with 05 years of experiences.
4. Jr. Q C Inspector – Mechanical, 20 Posts, SSC / HSC with Diploma in Mechanical or Marine Engineering.
5. Jr. Q C Inspector – Electrical / Electronics, 03 Posts, SSC / HSC with Diploma in Electrical / Electronics or Marine Engineering.
6. Jr. Draughtsman, 01 Post, SSC passed and acquired National Apprenticeship Certificate in relevant trade.
7. Jr. Planner Estimator- Mechanical, 11 Posts, SSC / HSC passed with diploma in Mechanical or Marine Engineering.
8. Jr. Planner Estimator- Electrical / Electronics, 01 Post, SSC / HSC passed with Diploma in Electrical / Electronics or Marine Engineering.
9. Store Keeper, 23 Posts, Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics engineering.
10. Fitter, 145 Posts, SSC passed also have National Apprenticeship certificate in Fitter Trade.
11. Structural Fabricator, 151 Posts, SSC passed and having National Apprenticeship Certificate in Structural Fitter / Fabricator.
12. Pipe Fitter, 179 Posts, SSC passed with National Apprenticeship Certificate in Pipe Fitter trade.
13. Electrician, 53 Posts, SSC passed with National Apprenticeship Certificate in Electrician.
14. Electric Crane Operator, 03 Posts, SSC and National Apprenticeship Certificate in electrician Trade and 01 year experience.
15. Electronic Mechanic, 04 Posts, SSC passed & National Apprenticeship Certificate in Electronic Mechanic trade.
16. Painter, 09 Posts, 08th passed & NAC in trade of Painter.
17. Carpenter, 13 Posts, 08th passed with NAC in trade of Carpenter.
18. Rigger, 34 Posts, 08th passed & National Apprenticeship Certificate in Rigger trade.
19. Security Sepoy, 13 Posts, only of Ex-servicemen of Armed forces of same designation .
20. Utility Hand, 33 Posts, SSC passed with NAC in any trade.
21. Chipper Grinder, 63 Posts, SSC passed with NAC in any trade
Limitation of Age: – Applicants age should be swung around 18-33 years mark as on 01st August 2012.
Age Relaxation: – Applicants belonging to Reserved category, PH and Ex-servicemen are liable to call for appropriate age relaxation.
Selection Process: – Through out Trade Test and Interview candidates will be selected.
Application Fee: – DD of Rs. 100/- to be enclosed by UR and OBC candidates as application fee. DD is required to endorse ‘Mazagon Dock Limited’ payable at Mumbai.
Fee Exemption: – No any application fee to be paid by SC/ST/PH and Ex-servicemen.
How to apply: – Candidates eligible may submit their applications on prescribed format up to 24th August 2012. Along with applications supporting documents attested in nature of following as Age Proof, Caste, Experience, Educational Qualification should be enclosed. Passport size color photographs of applicants should be affixed on allotted position of applications. Besides of these, DD of requisite amount to be enclosed with applications as fee.
At the address of ‘DGM (Rec-W&S), Recruitment Cell, Service Block 3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai 400010′ fully furnished applications should be reached on.
Deadline of Receipt Submission: – 24th August 2012
Click on to link below and see complete vacancy details of Technical Staff and Sepoy of Mazagon Dock Limited: -
Official site of Mazagon Dock: - http://mazagondock.gov.in
Tags: mazagon dock recruitment, sepoy