Indian Bank Recruitment – 215 Specialist Officer Vacancy
Indian Bank Specialist Officers Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||215|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ Graduate|
|Age Limit||18 – 28 years|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||22nd August 2012|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||05th September 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
Jobs at Indian Bank for Specialist Officers Vacancy – Apply Online
Indian Bank was established on 15th August 1907, invite online applications for filling up 215 vacant seats of Specialist Officersfrom skillful and dynamic candidates. That’s why interested applicants may submit their duly filled application in all respect through online on on before 05th September 2012. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Job Details of Specialist Officers in Indian Bank
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Post Code No. – No. of Vacancy – Maximum Age – Qualification: -
- Legal Officer – 18 – 25 – 32 years – Bachelor Degree in Law discipline with three years experience of Practice at Bar or Judicial Service or Law Officer.
- Computer Officer – 19 – 10 – 32 years – Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications or IT or Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication or Master Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications or IT or Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication or Electronics and Communication discipline with one year working experience.
- Rural Development Officer/ Assistant Manager (Agri) – 20 – 151 – Graduate Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Animal Husbandry or Veterinary Science discipline.
- Rajabhasha Adhikari or Hindi Officer – 21 – 29 – Master Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree Level or Master Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the Degree level.
- Scale II: – Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100/- per month.
- Scale I: – Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700/- per month.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates) as application fee in the form of Cash at any branch of Indian Bank using Challan.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection for the post of Specialist Officers will be based on the Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) in the Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, Mumbai (IBPS) on 11th March 2012 and the Marks Scored in the Group Discussion or Interview.
Important Dates: -
- Opening Date of Online Registration – 22nd August 2012.
- Closing Date of Online Registration – 05th September 2012.
How to Apply: – Firstly click on Apply Online button which is given below. After opening the Online application web page applicants take a print out of Challan and pay the fee in any branch of Indian Bank and take journal no. and CBS Code No. of the Branch. Then fill up the online application form in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. Take a print out copy of system generated online application form for submit it at the time of Interview.
To view more details about the recruitment of Specialist Officers in Indian Bank is available on the web link provided below: -
‘Specialist Officer Recruitment Details’
Official website of Indian Bankis
Tags: indian bank recruitment, specialist officer