IIAS Recruitment Stenographer, UDC, LDC Vacancy
IIAS Stenographer and Other Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Age Limit||18 – 28 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Last Date||21 days|
Recruitment in IIAS for Stenographer, UDC, LDC and Other Vacancies
Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS) has advertise a recruitment notification for filling up the vacancy of Stenographer, UDC, LDC, Assistant, Hindi Translator and Tailor through the advertisement No. – 04/2012. Concern of this recruitment, applications are being invited from eligible candidates. Interested candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address on or before 21 days after the date of publication of this advertisement. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of LDC and Other Vacancies in IIAS
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – No. of Vacancy – Qualification – Salary: -
- Stenographer – 01 (UR) – Graduation with speed of Shorthand is 100 wpm and speed of Typing is 40 wpm – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Assistant – 02 (UR-01, ST-01) – Graduation with five years working experience – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Hindi Translator – 01 (UR) – Post Graduate Degree in Hindi or English as a main subject at Bachelor Degree Level – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 01 (ST) – Degree in any discipline with minimum three years working experience – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 04 (UR-01, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01) – SSC or Matriculation with typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
- Tailor – 01 (UR) – Eighth pass with ITI or Diploma in Tailoring or minimum ten years working experience as a tailor – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 28 years and not below than 18 years.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for reserved category candidates) as application fee in the form of Non-refundable Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘The Secretary, IIAS, Shimla’.
How to apply: – Fill up the application form in Hindi/ English language and enclose true copies of all necessary documents ans original Demand Draft. After that affix a latest passport size color photograph on suitable place on the application form and send it on the address which is ‘To, The Secretary, Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS), Rashtrapati Nivas, Shimla – 171005′.
Dead line for this application is on or before 21 days after the date of publication of this advertisement.
Important Facts: -
- Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the Post of ….’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
For more details please click on the web link provided below: -
Official website of Indian Institute of Advance Study (IIAS) is
Tags: iias recruitment, ldc