NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2012 – Technical Officer Vacancy
NIRT Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, Technician etc Vacancy
|Eligibility||Graduation, diploma etc|
|Number of Vacant Posts||37|
|Selection Process||Competitive Test and Interview|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment of Technical Officer and Technical Assistant in NIRT Chennai :
An advertisement for the appointment of Technical Officer, Technical Assistant etc on regular basis has been advertised by the National Instituted for Research in Tuberculosis ( NIRT ), Chennai in which applications in prescribed format from the job oriented aspirants have been invited. Applicants who consider themselves eligible as per eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply to Director In charge up to 21st July 2012. More information about this recruitment are mentioned under.
Vacancy details for the job of Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, Technician and Staff Car Driver : -
Name of the position – No. of vacancies - Maximum age as on 21.07.2012 – Educational qualification and Experience : -
1. Technical Officer – A ( Laboratory ) – 03 – 35 years – Graduation in Life Sciences with 5 years experience or Graduation in Life Sciences with Diploma in Medical Lab Technology and 3 years experience.
2. Technical Officer – A ( Social Work ) – 01 – 35 years – Bachelor degree in Social Work / Psychology / Sociology etc with 5 years experience or Graduation in Social work / Psychology etc with Diploma in Social work with 3 years experience.
3. Technical Officer – A ( Statistics ) – 01 – Bachelor degree in Statistics / Bio statistics with 5 years experience or Graduation in Mathematics / Statistics with diploma in Computer Science / computer Application and 3 years experience
4. Technical Assistant ( Laboratory ) – 02 – 30 years – Bachelor degree in Life Sciences with DMLT / One year certificate.
5. Technical Assistant ( Social Work ) – 04 – 30 years – Bachelor degree in Social Work / Psychology etc with Diploma in Social work / Counselling etc or One year experience.
6. Technical Assistant ( Statistics ) – 04 – 30 years – Graduation in Statistics / Bio Statistics with Diploma / Certificate in Statistics / Bio Statistics / Computer Science etc.
7. Technician - C – 09 – 30 years – 10+2 with science with two year diploma in DMLT
8. Technician – A – 08 – 28 years – 10+2 with science with one year certificate in Lab Technology
9. Staff Car Driver ( Ordinary Grade ) – 05 – 25 years – Matriculation / SSC with a Valid driving license
Note – Degree / Diploma / Certificate of educational qualification should be obtained from any recognized institution.
Selection procedure – Competitive Test and Interview
Application fee – A demand draft of Rs. 100 /- drawn in favour of “ The Director, National institute of Research in Tuberculosis, Chennai” should be sent along with application form. No application fee for the candidates who belong to SC / ST / PH Category.
How to apply : – Application filled in prescribed format and accompanied with Demand draft and attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, age limit, caste etc should be sent to the office of the Director in charge, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No. 1, Mayor Sathiyamoorthy Road, Chetput, Chennai – 600 031 on or before 21.07.2012. Application form can be downloaded from its official website.
More information about the recruitment of Technical Assistant, Technical Officer etc and Application form is available at below given web link -
Official website of NIRT - http://www.trc-chennai.org/
More technical job
Tags: nirt recruitment, technical officer