Kerala PSC Recruitment 2012 – 145 LDC Vacancy
Kerala PSC LDC and Other Vacancies
|No. of Vacancy||400+|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||16th July 2012|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||22nd August 2012|
Recruitment in Kerala PSC for LDC and Other Vacancies – Apply Online
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) was established on 01st November 1956 located at Thulasi Hills, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram to select applicants for Civil Services. A recruitment notification has been issued by Kerala Public Service (KPSC) for filling up the vacancy of Lower Division Clerk and Other Vacancies. In this regard, online applications are being invited from qualified and result oriented candidates. Duly filled application must be submitted by the candidates on or before 22nd August 2012 through Online. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Job Details of LDC and Other Vacancies in Kerala PSC
Sr. No. – Post Name – Total No. of Vacancy – Job Location: -
- Stores/ Purchase Officer – 02 (General Category-01, Society Category-01) – Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
- Research Assistant – 03 – KIRTADS
- Deputy Engineer – 02 (Society Category-01, General Category-01) – - Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 145 – Kerala Water Authority
- Malayalam Stenographer – 01 – Plantation corporation of Kerala Ltd.
- Special Branch Assistant – 20 – Police
- Veterinary Surgeon – 19+ – Animal Husbandry
- Confidential Assistant Grade II – 06 – Kerala Water Authority
- Junior Scientific Officer – 04 – Health Services
- Engineering Assistant – 21 (Grade I-07 Grade II-12, Grade III-02) – Kerala State Construction Corporation Ltd.
- Lab Technician – 02 – Plantation Corporation of Kerala Ltd.
- Boat Syrang – 10 – Kerala Shipping and Inland Navigation
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) – 05 – Communicative English
- High School Assistant (Natural Science) – 03 – Kannada Medium in Education
- Deputy General Manager – 01+ (General Category-01, Society Category-) – District Co-operative Bank
- Photographer/ Artist – 01 – Rural Development Department
- Plumber – 02 – Kerala Water Authority
- HSST (Junior) – 05 (Hindi – 03, Commerce – 02) – Kerala Higher Secondary Education
- Vocational Teacher (Medical Laboratory Technician) – 01 – Kerala Vocational Higher Secondary Education
- Assistant Engineer (Agriculture) – 01 – Agriculture
- HSST – 04 (History-03, Journalism-01) – Kerala Higher Secondary Education.
- Assistant Project Engineer – 01 – Kerala Land Development Corporation Ltd.
- Assistant Engineer – 09 – Irrigation
- Lecturer – 20 (Computer Application and Business Management-01, Arts, History and Aesthetics-01, Architecture-01, Salyathantra-01, Mathematics-15, Kaumarabhritya-01) – Technical Education, Ayurveda Medical Education, Kerala Collegiate Education.
- Senior Superintendent – 03 – Kerala Treasury Services.
- Agriculture Officer – 06 – Agriculture
- Lascar/ Gate Keeper Grade II – 01 – Printing.
- Process Server/ Duffedar/ Courtkeeper – 08 – Judicial
- High School Assistant – 01 (Physical Science) – Education
- Assistant/ Auditor – 01 – Government Secretariat/ Kerala Public Service Commission
- Manager – 02 – Kerala Forest Development Corporation Limited
- Field Officer – 01 – Kerala Forest Development Corporation Limited
- Security Guard Grade II – 01 – Kerala Electrical and Allied Engineering Company Limited
- LP School Assistant – 02 (Tamil Medium-01, Kannada Medium-01) - Education
- Junior Public Health Nurse Grade II – 05 – Health Service
- HSA – 17 (Mathematics-09, Urdu-02, English-02, Malayalam-04) – Education
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – 06 – Education
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – 49 – Education
- UP School Assistant – 02 – Education
- Junior Health Inspector Grade II – 01 – Health Services
- HSA Physical Science – 04 – Education
How to apply: - Those applicants who are interested and wants to fill up the application shall register as per One Time Registration System on the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission for applying. Applicants who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User – ID and Password. Click on the web link provided below and after opening the recruitment web page applicants click on the ‘Apply Online’ button of the respective posts. After opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully and press submit button for submission of this application.
Important Dates: -
- Opening Date of Online Registration: – 16th July 2012
- Closing Date of Online Registration: – 22nd August 2012
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: -
Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)is
More PSC, Top Government Jobs
Tags: kerala psc recruitment, ldc