ITBP Recruitment 2012 – 123 Para Medical Vacancy
ITBP Para Medical Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||123|
|Qualification||10th/ Degree/ Diploma|
|Last Date||31st August 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 50/-|
ITBP Recruitment for Para Medical Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) force for filling up the vacant posts of Dietitian, Staff Nurse, Operation Theater Technician, Electro Cardio Graphy Technician, Dental Technician, Physiotherapist, X-Ray Assistant, Lab Assistant Blood Bank, Air Conditioning Plant Technician, Steward, Electrician, Lab Assistant, Masalchi, Ward Boy and Table Boy. That’s why applications are being invited from those qualified and talented candidates who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility given further. Interested candidates must send their duly filled applications on the address of ITBP on or before 31st August 2012. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Para Medical Vacancy in ITBPF
Serial No. – Name of Vacant Post – No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Maximum Age – Salary: -
- Inspector (Dietitian) – 01 (UR) – Graduation in Home Science or Home Economics with Nutrition as Subject and Diploma in Dietetics – 30 years – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month.
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) – 55 (UR-30, OBC-14, SC-07, ST-04) – HSC and Pass the General Nursing and Midwifery examination and also registered with Central Nursing Council or State Nursing Council – 30 years – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Operation Theater Technician -05, Electro Cardio Graphy Technician – 02, Dental Technician – 03, Physiotherapist – 02) - 12 (UR-11, OBC-01) – 10th with Certificate of Operation Theatre Assistant or Electro Cardio Graphy Technology or Dental Technician Course or Graduate in Physiotherapy discipline – 25 years – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
- Head Constable (X-Ray Assistant – 02, Lab Assistant Blood Bank – 01, Air Conditioning Plant Technician – 01, steward – 04, Electrician – 02, Lab Assistant – 03) – 13 (UR-12, OBC-01) – SSLC with two years Diploma or Certificate in related discipline – 25 years – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
- Constable (Peon-14, Masalchi – 10, Ward Boy/ Ward Girl/ Ayah – 14, Table Boy – 04) – 32 (UR-28, OBC-09, SC-03, ST-02) – SSLC with working experience in related field – 25 years – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month.
Application Fee: – Rs. 50/- must be paid by applicants as application fee in the form of Non Refundable Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order (IPO) Drawn in favor of DIG (Medical), Composite Hospital Chandigarh, ITBP (For the post of Inspector, Sub Inspector, ASI) and Commandant Base Hospital ITBP Force (For recent posts).
How to apply: – Fill up the prescribed application form available on the recruitment web page in all respect on the address of DIG (Medical), Composite Hospital Chandigarh, ITBP (Force) and Commandant Base Hospital ITBP Force (as applicable) along with attested copies of all suitable documents.
Dead line for this application is 31st August 2012
More recruitment related details are available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page applicants click on the web link provided below: -
Official website of Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) forceis
More Defence Jobs, Medical Jobs
Tags: itbp recruitment