UPSC Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online Economic Officer Jobs
UPSC Curator, Foreign Language Examiner, Stores Officer, Economic Officer, Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies: –||13|
|Job Nature: –||Permanent|
Recruitment in UPSC for Stores Officer, Economic Officer and Other Vacancies:- Apply Online
UPSC – Union Public Service Commission hold various types of examination in every year for recruitment on the posts of Officer rank. Currently, the commission has released a recruitment notification for filling up total 13 vacant posts of Curator, Foreign Language Examiner, Stores Officer, Economic Officer, Director, Deputy Director and Assistant Director in different departments. For this recruitment, applications are being invited in online mode from suitable eligibility holder candidates. The online applications will be submitted up to 28th June 2012 through the website of UPSC and printout of online applications along with relevant enclosures must be sent to the proper address latest by 12th July 2012 either by post or hand. Candidates will get most of the recruitment related information in regard of educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure etc. in written below lines.
UPSC Recruitment Details for Various Jobs are as follow:-
Name of the Post, Number of Vacancies, Essential Educational Qualifications and Maximum age limit:
1. Curator (Ministry of Culture) – 01 – Post Graduation with Diploma in Museology / Post Graduation in Museology with History as a subject in Degree / M.Phill. in relevant subject. 05 years of experience are essential if candidates fulfill the Post Graduation qualification criteria and 03 years of experience for M.Phill – 45 years.
2. Foreign Language Examiner (Ministry of Defence) – 01 – Master Degree in relevant discipline with minimum 05 years of either teaching or translating documents – 40 years.
3. Stores Officer (Ministry of Environment & Forests) – 01 – Bachelor Degree with 03 years of experience in maintenance of stores account and purchase, maintenance and up-keep of stores – 30 years.
4. Economic Officer (Ministry of Rural Development) – 06 – Should be Post Graduate in requisite discipline with at least 02 years of experience – 30 years.
5. Director (Ministry of Textiles) – 02 – Bachelor Degree in Textile Technology with 10 years of experience in relevant field in which 05 years of experience should be in teaching – 45 years.
6. Deputy Director (Ministry of Textiles) – 01 – Bachelor Degree in Textile Technology with 07 years of experience / Diploma in Hand-loom Technology with 09 years of experience – 40 years.
7. Assistant Director (Ministry of Textile) – 01 – Either Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Architecture / Art OR Diploma in Design. 03 years of experience in designing exhibition are essential – 45 years.
Pay Scale for Economic Officer – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-.
Pay Scale for rest of the mentioned posts – Rs. 15600-39100/- with different Grade pay for various posts.
How to apply: Candidates who are eligible and having willingness for applying against any of the mentioned post recruitment, are required to submit their applications only through online process. To apply online, should have to visit official website of UPSC and follow the recruitment link. After submission of online applications, candidates are needed to take its hard copy and send it with copies of documents in proof of educational qualification, experience, age, caste etc. and a self addressed postcard with postage stamp of Rs. 6/-. to the Commission’s office either through hand or post.
Last date for applying online: 28/06/2012
Closing date for receiving hard copies of online applications: 12/07/2012.
To view complete information related to eligibility criteria, how to apply online, selection procedure etc. of the UPSC recruitment, log on the link provided below:-
‘UPSC Recruitment Details‘ for above said vacancies.
‘Apply Online Instructions‘
Official website of UPSC - http://www.upsc.gov.in/
More PSC, Top Government Jobs
Tags: economic officer, upsc recruitment