United Bank of India Jobs 2012 Specialist Officer Vacancy
United Bank of India Specialist Officer Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||44|
|Qualification||Valid IBPS Score Card|
|Age Limit||20 – 35 years|
|Opening Date for Online Registration||15th June 2012|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||29th June 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
United Bank of India Recruitment for Specialist Officer Vacancy
Applications are being invited by United Bank of India for filling up the vacant posts of Specialist Officers from qualified and result oriented those candidates who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility given further. So, Interested and result oriented candidates may send their duly filled applications in all respect on the address of United Bank of India through Online. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Specialist Officer Vacancy in United Bank of India
Post Name: – Specialist Officers
Vacancies Details: – Agricultural Field Officers – 38 and Technical Officers – 06
Total No. of Vacancies: – 44 (SC-07, ST-03, OBC-12, UR-22)
- Agricultural Field Officers: – Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or Allied Specializations such as Horticulture or Animal Husbandry or Veterinary Science or Dairy Science or Agricultural Engineering or Fishery Sciences etc. from any recognized Institution or University. TWS for UR category – 112 Minimum, Reserved Category – 104 Minimum.
- Technical Officers: – Applicants should have completed Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering from any recognized Institution or University. TWS for UR category – 120 Minimum, Reserved Category – 113 Minimum.
Essential Requirement: – Applicants must have a valid IBPS score card obtained in Common Written Examination (CWE) for Specialist Officers which is held on 11th March 2012.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants should not be more than 35 years and not below than 20 years as on 01st December 2012.
Age Relaxation: – There are 05 years age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates, 03 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates and 10 years age relaxation for Persons with Disabilities candidates.
Salary: – Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700/- with other allowances.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD category candidates) as application fee including Postage or Intimation Charges in the form of Challan through CBS at any branches of United Bank of India or By NEFT at any branches of a Bank.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on the basis of performance in CWE conducted by IBPS in march 2012 and GD or Interview
Important Dates: -
- Opening Date of Online Registration – 15th June 2012
- Closing Date of Online Registration – 29th June 2012
How to apply: – Interested and willing applicants who are meeting with above mentioned requisite qualification and other eligibility and want to submit their online application must read the Instructions carefully before fill up the online application. After that follow the process which is given below: -
- Firstly scanned the latest passport size color photograph and signature.
- Then after click on Apply Online button.
- After opening the application web page applicants fill it carefully.
- Than after press submit button to submission of this application.
Some Important Facts: -
- The Group Discussions/ Interview will be held at Kolkata, Guwahati and Ranchi.
- Only Challan and NEFT will be accepted.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link Provided below: -
Official website of United Bank of India is
More Banking Jobs
Tags: specialist officer, united bank of india recruitment