SIFL Recruitment 2012 – 60 Engineer Trainee Job Apply online
SIFL Engineer Trainee , Diploma Engineer, Diploma Engineer Trainee etc Vacancy
|Eligibility||B.E. / B.Tech. etc|
|Age limit||Not mentioned|
|Number of Vacant Posts||60|
|Selection Process||Not mentioned|
|Last date||15th July 2012|
|Nature of Job||————–|
Recruitment of Engineer Trainee, Diploma Engineer, Diploma Engineer Trainee etc in SIFL : Apply online
SIFL was established in the year 1983. It is an ISO certified PSU that is executed by the Government of Kerala. It produces alloy steel, Aluminium, Titanium and Supper Alloys. Its branches are all over India and out of India.
Applications through online mode have been invited by the Steel and Industrial Forgings Limited ( SIFL ) from the result oriented candidates for engagement on the positions of Engineer Trainee, Diploma Engineer, etc at Machining unit, Shoranur. Applicants who will have the educational qualification explained under can apply online by 15th July 2012. More information such educational qualification, how to apply, no. of vacancies, etc are mentioned under.
Job details for the vacancies of Engineer Trainee, Diploma Engineer, Diploma Engineer Trainees etc in SIFL Machining unit, Shoranur.
Post Name – No. of Vacancies – Pay Scale – Educational qualification and Experience : -
1. Engineer Trainees – 08 – Rs. 10, 000 /- per month during one year training and Rs. 6450 – 11475 /- ( after training ) – B.Tech. ( Mechanical / Production Engineering / Electrical / Electronics and Communication Engineering )
2. Diploma Engineer – 02 – Rs. 5000 – 8150 /- per month – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years experience in CNC programming.
3. Diploma Engineer Trainees – 04 – Rs. 6, 000 /- per month during training period and Rs. 5000 – 8150 /- ( After completion of training ) – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering
4. Machinist – 14 – Rs. 4520 – 6100 /- – ITI in Machinist from recognized institution.
5. Forger and Heat Treater / Machinist – 04 – Rs. 3300 /- per month ( During one year training period ) and Rs. 4520 – 6100 /- ( After completion of training ) – ITI in Forger and Heat Treater / Machinist from recognized institution.
6. Electrician – 05 – Same as above – ITI in Electrician
7. Fitter – 05 – Same as above – ITI in Fitter trade from recognized institute.
8. Un- Skilled Worker Trainee – 18 – Rs. 3000 /- PM during one year training and Rs. 4360 – 5700 ( after completion of training ) – 8th class passed.
How to apply: – Candidates can apply online from below given web link ” Apply online ” or its official website by 15th July 2012.
Applicants can know more information about recruitment of engineer etc in SIFL and apply online using below given web link -
official website of the SIFL - http://www.siflindia.com/
More Engineering Jobs
Tags: engineer trainee, sifl recruitment