Kerala PSC Notification Overseer, Typist, Engineer, Teacher
Kerala PSC Overseer, Pharmacist, Teacher, Typist, Engineer Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||Not Mentioned|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||15th June 2012|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||19th July 2012|
Kerala PSC Recruitment for Overseer, Painter, Mechanic and Other Vacancies
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has notified for the recruitment of Overseer, Painter, Mechanic, Marketing Officer, Work Assistant, Engineering Assistant, Inspector, Steno Typist, Lecturer, Lower Division Typist, Assistant Engineer, Drugs Inspector, Medical Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Pharmacist and Other Jobs. In this regard Online applications are being invited by Kerala PSC from qualified and result oriented those candidates who are meeting with given further eligibility criteria. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Overseer, Pharmacist, Painter, Mechanic and Other Vacancies in Kerala PSC
Sr. No. – Post Name – Job Location – No. of Vacancies – Qualification: -
- Overseer (Civil) – 02 – Pass in SSLC and Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Painter - 10 – Pass in SSLC and ITI certificate in the trade of Painting.
- Mechanic - 28 – Pass in SSLC and National Trade Certificate in the trade of fitter/ Motor Mechanic/ Tractor Mechanic/ Mechanic Agricultural Machinery.
- Marketing Officer (General Category) - 01 – MBA with Specialization in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management along with three years experience in executive Cadre in Marketing of Dairy or Food Products.
- Marketing Officer (Society Category) - Anticipated – MBA with Specialistation in Marketing.
- Work Assistant - 41 – Eighth pass with good physique
- Engineering Assistant Grade – III – 08 – Kerala Government Certificate Examination in Civil Engineering or NTC in Draftsman Civil.
- Organiser/ Inspector – 03 – SSLC with Diploma in the trades of Blacksmithy or Carpentry or Goldsmithy or Bronze or Coppersmithy etc.
- Steno Typist – 01 – Bachelor Degree, Typewriting and Shorthand.
- Estimator/ Draftsman – 01 – SSLC with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Draftsmanship.
- Lecturer (Mechanical Engineering) – 04 – Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Lower Division Typist - 07 – Bachelor Degree in any Discipline.
- Male Warden – 06 – SSLC
- L.P. School Assistant (Kannada medium) – 02 – SSLC
- Part Time High School Assistant (Tamil) – 01 – Degree in Tamil and B.Ed. or BT or LT.
- Sub Engineer (Electrical) – 01 – SSLC and Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Head of Section in Automobile Engineering – 01 – Graduation in related discipline.
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Commerce-02, Zoology-01, Physics-05) – 08 - Master Degree in related discipline.
- Assistant Engineer/ Head Draftsman (Civil) – 47 – B.Sc., B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering.
- L.D. Typist – 04 – 10+2 and lower grade certificate in typewriting.
- Lecturer (English) – 13 – PG in related discipline with minimum 55% marks.
- Pharmacist Grade II – 05 – SSLC and Diploma in Pharmacy
Important Dates: -
- Opening Date of Online Registration: – 15th June 2012
- Closing Date of Online Registration: – 19th July 2012
How to apply: – Willing applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification mentioned above may submit their applications through Online. For submission of this application applicants click on Apply Online button which is available on the recruitment web page. After opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully and last press submit button to submission of this application.
Further details of the recruitment of Kerala Public Service Commission are available on the web link Provided Below: -
Click here for Recruitment Details and Apply Online
Official website of Kerala PSC is
Tags: kerala psc recruitment