HSTSB Recruitment 2012 – 14216 PGT Vacancy
|HSTSB PGT Vacancy|
|No. of Vacant Posts||14,216 Post|
|Educational Qualification||Master degree with 50% in relevant subject with B.Ed|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
|Last Date of Application||28/06/2012|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment at HSTSB for the vacancy of PGT Post
Haryana School Teachers Selection Board (HSTSB) has released a recruitment notification for 14,216 Vacant post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) for various subject. In this regard, Applications through Online mode has been invited by HSTSB. Interested Candidates may apply online up to 28/06/2012. Detailed Recruitment information is given below —
HSTSB PGT Vacancy Details
Advt. No. 01/2012, Dated 07/06/2012.
Name of the Post – Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) (H.E.S-II, Group- B Services for Department of Secondary Education, Haryana)
No. of Vacancies - Total – 14,216 Post
Subject wise Vacancy Details -
For Except than Mewat district –
1.Mathematics – 2057 (UR-1278, SC-411, BC-205, ESM -102, PHC-61)
2. Chemistry – 1083 (UR-673, SC-216, BC-108, ESM-54, PHC-32)
3. Physics -1131 (UR-702, SC-226, BC-113, ESM – 56, PHC – 34)
4. Biology – 760 (UR- 471, SC-152, BC-76, ESM -38, PHC -23)
5. Geography – 710 (UR- 441, SC-142, BC-71, ESM-35, PHC-21)
6.Psychology – 274 (UR-170, SC-55, BC-27, ESM – 14, PHC-8)
7. Sociology – 350 (UR-217, SC-70, BC-35, ESM-18, PHC-10)
8. Home Science – 276 ( UR-171, SC-55, BC-28, ESM-14, PHC-8)
9. Punjabi – 502 (UR-312, SC-100, BC-50, ESM- 25, PHC- 15)
10. Sanskrit – 1465 (UR- 909, SC-293, BC-146, ESM-73, PHC-44)
11. Urdu – 06 ( UR- 5, SC-1)
12. English – 1870 (UR-1160, SC-374, BC-187, ESM-93, PHC-56)
13. Hindi – 1700 (UR- 1054, SC-340, BC-170, ESM-85, PHC-51)
14. Political Science – 285 (UR- 177, SC-57, BC-28, ESM-14, PHC-9)
15. Economics – 449 (UR-279, SC-89, BC-45, ESM-23, PHC-13)
16.Commerce- 441 (UR-274, SC-88, BC-44, ESM- 22, PHC-13)
17. History – 275 (UR-171, SC-55, BC-27, ESM-14, PHC-8)
18. Physical Education – 107 (UR-68, SC-21, BC-10, ESM-5, PHC-03)
For Mewat District –
19. Mathematics – 76 (UR – 47, SC-15, BC-8, ESM-4, PHC-2)
20. Chemistry – 29 (UR- 18, SC- 06, BC-03, ESM-01, PHC-02)
21. Physics -27 (UR-17, SC-05, BC-03, ESM-01, PHC-01)
22. Biology- 23 (UR- 15, SC-04, BC-03, ESM-01)
23. Geography – 18 (UR- 11, SC-04, BC-02, ESM-01)
24. Psychology- 07 (UR-06, SC-01)
25. Sociology – 08 (UR-06, SC-02)
26. Home Science – 05 (UR-04, SC-01)
27. Punjabi – 01 (UR)
28. Sanskrit – 34 (UR-21, SC-07, BC-04, ESM-01, PHC-01)
29. Urdu- 21 (UR-14, SC-04, BC-02, ESM-01)
30. English – 72 (UR- 45, SC-14, BC-07, ESM-04, PHC-02)
31. Hindi – 82 (UR-51, SC-16, BC-08, ESM-04, PHC-03)
32. Political Science -27 (UR-17, SC-05, BC-03, ESM-01, PHC-01)
33. Economics – 15 (UR-10, SC-03, BC-01, ESM-01)
34. Commerce- 03 (UR)
35. History – 27 (UR-17, SC-05, BC-03, ESM-01, PHC-01)
Educational Qualification – Candidate should have passed Master degree with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC and PHC Candidates) in relevant subject and B.Ed from recognized University. Candidate must have studied and Passed in Hindi/ Sanskrit at Matriculation level or Hindi as a subject at Intermediate, Graduation or Master level. Candidate should also passed in HTET or STET in their relevant subject.
Age Limit – Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 40 years.
Pay Scale - Rs. 9300-34,800/- with GP of Rs.4800/-
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
Application Fee – A Sum of Rs. 500/- for General Applicant and Rs.125/- for SC/BC/ESM/ PH Candidate of only Haryana State.
Mode of Payment - Application fee should be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India. General Candidate should deposit application fee at Account number 32306718279 and all other reserved category candidates should deposit their application fee in account number 32307173537.
How to Apply – Willing Candidates with having shown eligibility for the post of PGT may apply online through the web link provided at the bottom part of this webpage. Before online apply, Applicants are advised to read the detailed instructions for online apply. Candidate should fill the all details correctly in online application. After submission of online application, Candidate should take a print out for further use. Candidates will have to come with this print out alongwith all documents at the time of Interview, If they will shortlisted and called for interview.
Important Dates – Last Date of Submission of Online Application – 28/06/2012., 5.00P.M.
Last Date of Deposit of Application Fee – 29/06/2012, 4.00 P.M
Important Facts – 1. Candidates are advised to bring hard copy (Print Out) of the online application enclosed with all supporting documents at the time of Interview/ Document verification.
2. 33% Vacancies are reserved only for Female of Haryana State
3. Reservation in Vacancy will be given to SC, BC, ESM and PHC category of only Haryana State.
Detailed Recruitment information is available at the following web link -
Detailed instruction about online application can be read after clicking this link -
Online apply can be done from here –
Further updates can be read at the Official Website -
More Teaching Jobs
Tags: hstsb recruitment, jobs for pgt, pgt