HPSC Recruitment 2012 Engineer, Accounts Officer, Chemist
HPSC Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Chemist, Soil Conservation, Ayurvedic Medical Officer & Other vacancies
|No. of Vacancies: –||112|
|Age Limit: –||Different|
|Last Date to apply: –||09/07/2012|
|Job Nature : -||Permanent|
Recruitment in HPSC for Chemist, Soil Conservation Officer, Assistant Engineer, Drug Control Officer, Accounts Officer & Others Vacancies
Public Service Commission of Haryana (HPSC) has notified to fill permanent posts like Chemist, Divisional Soil Conservation, Deputy Director Fisheries, Sub Divisional Officer, Drug Control Office, Assistant Engineer, Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Research Officer, Assistant Director, Accounts Officer, Sr. Scientific Officer & Haryana Civil Medical Services in various department of Haryana state. Up against 112 altogether aforesaid vacancies, applications are invited by HPSC from eligible candidates latest by 09th July 2012. Candidates after ensuring, whether they are eligible or not, may send their applications between set time frame. Job details are mentioned below:-
Vacancy details of Assistant Engineer, Chemist, Accounts Officer & many other of HPSC
In way of Sr. No., Post Name, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Experience & Salary details would be understood
1. Chemist, 07 (UR-05, SC-02), M.Sc (Chemistry) with 01 year experience in lab at Thermal Power Plant, Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 5400/- grade pay.
2. Divisional Soil Conservation, 02 (UR), M.Sc Agronomy / Agricultural Chemistry / Soil Science or Bachelor of Engineering in civil or Agricultural science, 05 years of experience in design & execution of Soil and Water conservation, Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay.
3. Deputy Director Fisheries, 01 (UR), M.Sc (Zoology) or equivalent with 06 years of experience as Group B Officer, Rs. 15600-39100 + Rs. 5400/-
4. Sub Division Officer Panchayati Raj, 10 (UR-08, SC-02), Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay
5. Drug Control Officer, 09 (UR-05, BC-02, ESM-01), Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Chemistry, 03 years of inspection work in manufacturing company, Rs. 9300-34800 + 4000/- Grade
6. Deputy General Manager Plants, 02 (UR-01, SC-01), BE / B.Tech in Production or Industrial or Food Processing Technology, 03 years of respective working is required, Rs. 9300-34800+ 5400/- Grade pay
7. Assistant Engineer (Electrical), 04 (UR-02, SC-01, BC-01), Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
8. Assistant Engineer (Civil), 36 (UR-20, SC-07, BC-05, ESM-04), Bachelor Degree in Civil engineering, Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay
9. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), 04 (UR-02, SC-01, BC-01), Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Rs. 9300-34800 + 5400/- Grade Pay.
10. Ayurvedic Medical Officer, 02 (UR), Bachelor Degree in Ayurvedic System of Medicine, Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 4800/- Grade Pay
11. Research Officer, 07 (UR-04, SC-01, ESM-01, PH-01), PG in Economics / Mathematics / Commerce / Agricultural Economics, 03 years post qualification working experience, Rs. 9300-34800 +4600/- Grade Pay
12. Assistant Director, 03 (UR), Bachelor Degree in either branch of Engineering, 02 years of post qualification experience, Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay
13. Accounts Officer, 09 (UR-04, SC-02, BC-02, ESM-01), CA or ICWA, 02 years of post qualification experience, Rs. 15600-39100 + Rs. 5900/- Grade Pay
14. Executive Engineer, 01 (UR), Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, 05 years of experience as Assistant Engineer, Rs. 15600-39100 + Rs. 6000/- Grade Pay
15. Haryana Civil Medical Services, 12 (UR-08, ESM-04), MD / MS, 05 years of experience after post qualification, Rs. 15600-39100 + Rs. 7600 Grade Pay
16. Senior Scientific Officer, 02 (UR), M.Sc in Physics / Chemistry / Math / Statistics / Forensic Science, 03 years of post qualification working experience in research and anlaytical work, Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay
17. Assistant Director, 01 (UR), M.Sc in Physics / Chemistry / Math / Statistics / Forensic Science, 08 years of research and analytic experience, Rs. 15600-39100 + Rs. 6000/- Grade Pay
Selection Process: – Candidates possessing above eligibility will be called randomly for personal interview. Impressive performance at interview session will play the part of finally selection.
Application Fee: – DD or IPO of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 125/- for SC/Backward Classes / Ex-servicemen / PH and Women of all category) is required to attach with application as fee. DD or IPO should be drawn in favour of ‘Secrtary, Haryana Public Service Commission’ payable at Panchkula.
How to apply: – Candidates eligible are required to obtain prescribed application from office of HPSC after paying application fee up to 02nd July 2012. After getting applications, candidates are needed to fill it carefully and attached all important certificates along with duly filled applications.
Fully furnished applications to be sent ‘Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula’ latest by 09th July 2012.
To see complete vacancy details of Assistant Engineer, Scientific Officer, Accounts Officer, Chemist & Others of HPSC click on to link below: -
Official site of HPSC - http://hpsc.gov.in/
More Engineering Jobs, Top Government Jobs
Tags: engineer, hpsc recruitment