GNDU Amritsar Recruitment Assistant Professor Vacancy
GNDU Assistant Professor Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||326|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Nature of Job||Contract|
|Date of Interview||25th June to 01st July 2012|
GNDU Amritsar Recruitment for Assistant Professor Vacancy
A Walk in Interview is going to conducted by Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar for filling up the vacancy of Assistant Professor for the academy Session 2012-13 on contract basis. In this regard, dynamic and result oriented candidates who are meeting with requisite qualification which is given further may be appear in the Interview along with all supporting documents. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Assistant Professor Vacancy in GNDU Amritsar
Name of the Vacancy: – Assistant Professor
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – Physics-08, Chemistry-13, Mathematics-17, Botanical and Environmental Sciences-04, Microbiology-01, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry-01, Zoology-03, Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy-01, Pharmaceutical Sciences-04, Applied Chemical Sciences and Technology-01, Food Science and Technology-01, Architecture-04, GRD School of Planning-09, Laws-12, Physical Education-03, Music-02, English-19, Sanskrit-01, Hindi-02, Punjabi-25, Commerce and Business Management-26, Economics-15, Geography-02, History-07, Political Science-09, Psychology-03, Sociology-08, Journalism and Mass Communications-02, Home Science and Child Care-02, Fashion Designing-03, Mechanical Engineering-01, Electronics Technology-20 and Computer Science and Engineering-97.
Total No. of Vacancies: – 326
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Master Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from any recognized Institution or University with minimum 55% marks.
Selection Procedure: – Candidates selection will be based on Interview.
Date of Interview: – Discipline and Time of Interview
- 25th June 2012: – Physics (02:30 PM), Chemistry (03:30 PM), Mathematics (04:30 PM).
- 26th June 2012: – Botanical and Environmental Sciences (10:00 AM), Microbiology (10:30 AM), Molecular Biology and Biochemistry (11:00 AM), Zoology (11:30 AM), Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy (12:15 PM), Pharmaceutical Sciences (12:45 PM), Applied Chemical Sciences and Technology (02:30 PM), Food Science and Technology (03:00 PM) and Architecture (03:45 PM).
- 27th June 2012: – GRD School of Planning (10:00 AM), Laws (11:30 AM), Physical Education (02:30 PM) and Music (04:00 PM).
- 28th June 2012: – English (10:00 AM), Sanskrit (10:45 AM), Hindi (11:30 AM) and Punjabi (02:30 PM).
- 29th June 2012: – Commerce and Business Management (10:00 AM), Economics (12:00 Noon), Geography (02:30 PM), History (03:00 PM) and Political Science (04:15 PM).
- 30th June 2012: – Psychology (10:00 AM), Sociology (10:45 AM), Journalism and Mass Communications (11:45 AM), Home Science and Child Care (12:30 PM), Fashion Designing (01:00 PM), Mechanical Engineering (02:30 PM) and Electronics Technology (03:00 PM).
- 01st July 2012: – Computer Science and Engineering (10:00 AM)
Interview Venue: – Office of the Dean, Academic Affairs (Senate Hall Building), Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar.
How to Appear in Interview: – Interested and dynamic candidates who are meeting with above mentioned requisite qualification may be appear in the Interview on Schedule Date and Time along with complete Bio-Data, Original and attested copies of all supporting documents. A latest passport size color photograph must be affixed by the applicants on suitable place on Bio-Data.
Further details of Assistant Professor jobs in GNDU Amritsar is available on the web link provided below: -
Official website of Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar is
Tags: assistant professor, gndu recruitment