CWRDM Recruitment 2012 Scientist Vacancy
CWRDM Scientists Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date||12th July 2012|
|Max. Age||35 years|
Jobs at CWRDM for Scientist Vacancy
Notification for the post of Scientist has been released by Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM), a premier R&D Institution working in the water sector. So, Applications are being invited by CWRDM for filling up the 07 vacant posts of Scientist in seven department. Interested applicants may send their duly filled applications on the address of CWRDM on or before 30 days after the date of publication of this advertisement. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Scientist Vacancy in CWRDM
Post Name: – Scientist
Discipline and No. of Vacancies: – Water Resources Engineering – 02, Environmental Engineering – 01, Environmental Science – 01, Geography – 01 and Agriculture – 02.
Total No. of Vacancies: – 07
Educational Qualification: -
- Water Resources Engineering: – Applicants should have Completed BE or B.Tech. or ME or M.Tech. Degree in Civil or Water Resources Engineering from any reputed Institution or University with at least first division marks.
- Environmental Engineering: – BE or B.Tech or ME or M.Tech Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering with at least first division marks.
- Environmental Science: – Post Graduate Degree in Science (Chemistry/ Environmental Science) discipline with minimum first division marks and Doctorate Degree in Environmental Science discipline.
- Geography: – MA/ M.Sc. in Geography discipline with first division marks and Doctorate Degree in Geography or Remote Sensing discipline.
- Agriculture: – Post Graduate Degree in Agricultural Science and Doctorate Degree in Agricultural Science with minimum first division marks with Specialization in Agricultural Economics discipline.
Pay Scale: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 35 years as on 01st June 2012.
Age Relaxation: – Applicants age relaxation is based on as per rules of Kerala Government.
How to Apply: – Interested and eligible candidates who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility mentioned above may send their duly filled application in prescribed format available on the web link given further in all respect on the address which is ‘To, The Registrar, Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM), Kunnamangalam, PO – Kozhikode – 673571′. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on suitable place on the application form.
Dead line for this application is on or before 30 days after the date of publication of this advertisement.
Important Facts: – This information came on 14th June 2012.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: -
Official website of Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM) is
More Research Jobs
Tags: cwrdm recruitment, scientist