Mumbai University Recruitment 2012 Non Teaching Vacancy
Mumbai University Director, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, University Engineer, Junior Engineer, Stenographer Vacancy
|No. of Vacancy: -||11|
|Eligibility: –||Ph.D. / PG / Bachelor Degree / Diploma|
|Job Nature: –||Permanent|
|Job Location: -||Mumbai|
|Last Date: –||17.05.2012|
Recruitment in Mumbai University for Non Teaching Vacancies:-
Mumbai University is one of the premier and oldest university of India. At national level, the University has excelled in sports, cultural and out reach activities. In recent time, it needs some professionals for non teaching posts such as Director, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, University Engineer, Junior Engineer and Higher Grade Stenographer. So, it invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates latest by 17/05/2012. Willing candidates may apply for the recruitment after reading the following details related to eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit, how to apply, pay scale etc.
Mumbai University Recruitment Details for Non Teaching Jobs:-
Post Name with Number of vacancy, Pay Scale and Essential Educational Qualification:
1. Director C.C.F. – 01 – Rs. 37400-67000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 8900/- Doctoral Degree with 60% marks in either Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Engineering / Technology / Science. 10 years of experience in required field are essential.
2. Deputy Registrar (Public Relations) – 01 for SC – Rs. 15600-39100/- and GP Rs. 6600/- Post Graduation with Diploma in Journalism, knowledge of Marathi along with English and Hindi, 03 years of experience in public relations work and knowledge of computer.
3. Assistant Registrar (F. & A.) – 01 for ST – Rs. 9300-34800/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- B.Com. with 03 years of relevant experience.
4. University Engineer (Civil) – 01 for ST – Rs. 15600-39100/- with GP Rs. 6600/- Candidates should be Engineering Graduate in Civil with at least 04 years of experience in designing and / or construction of major works.
5. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 02 in which 01 for ST and 01 (open) – Rs. 9300-34800/- plus GP Rs. 4400/- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with 03 years of required experience.
6. Higher Grade Stenographer – 05 in which 01 for SC, 01 for ST and Open 3 – Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4400/- Bachelor Degree with 120/80 word per minute English / Marathi Shorthand and 40/30 w/m English / Marathi Typewriting with 05 years of experience.
Age limit for:
Srl. no. 1: Maximum 35 years.
Srl. no. 2 to 5: minimum 30 years and maximum 38 years.
Srl. no. 6: Candidate’s age should not be less than 25 years and not be more than 35 years.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- for Gen and Rs. 100/- for reserved category.
Mode of payment: Demand Draft
How to apply: Completely filled in application with right information must be submitted to the Deputy Registrar, Establishment Section, University of Mumbai, Fort, Mumbai – 400 032 on or after 3rd May 2012 abd on or before 17th May 2012.
For getting more information related to the recruitment for non teaching posts, click on the link provided below:
Some notable points:
i) Knowledge of computer and Marathi Language is essential for all posts.
ii) Envelope that will contain application must be superscribed with the name of post applied for.
iii) Candidates want to apply more than one post are needed to submit separate application for each post.
Official website of the University: http://www.mu.ac.in/
More Top Government Jobs
Tags: junior engineer, mumbai university recruitment