IIST Recruitment Project Scientist, Project Engineer Jobs
IIST Project Engineer, Project Scientist Recruitment
|Eligibility||Graduate, BE, M.Tech, ME|
|No. of Vacant Posts||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date||22nd June 2012|
|Salary||Rs. 30000/-, Rs. 35000/- PM|
|Job Mode||Contract Basis|
Recruitment in IIST for Project Engineer and Project Scientist Vacancy
A recruitment notification is issued by Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) which is declared as Deemed University under Sec. 3 of the UGC Act 1956, located at Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram for filling up the vacant posts of Project Engineer and Project Scientist jobs. Recruitment Notification No. is IIST/42/12 dated 23rd May 2012. In this regard applications are being invited by IIST from qualified and result oriented candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria given further. Interested candidates must send their dully filled applications in all respect on the address on or before 22nd June 2012. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Project Scientist and Project Engineer Vacancy in IIST
01. Project Scientist
No. of Vacancies: – Not Mentioned
Post No.: – PS – 03
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Graduate or Master Degree in physics Discipline from any recognized Institution or University. Applicants should have interest in Theoretical Physics Specifically in areas like Plasma Physics, Computational Physics and Fluid Dynamics will be given preference.
02. Project Engineer
No. of Vacancies: – Not Mentioned
Post No. and Qualification: -
- PE 05 – Applicants should have completed BE or B.Tech Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical or Chemical Engineering discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
- PE 06 – ME or M.Tech Degree in Optics or Optoelectronics or Laser Discipline or Master Degree in Physics discipline with two years working experience in the area of Optics or Optoelectronic or Laser discipline.
- PE 07 – Applicants should have completed M.Tech or ME Degree in Chemical Engineering or Nanotechnology or Polymer Technology and allied areas from any recognized Institution or University.
- PE 08 – BE or B.Tech or ME or M.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering from any reputed Institution or University.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 35 years as on 22nd June 2012.
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 30000/- per month for BE or B.Tech or M.Sc Degree Holders and Rs. 35000/- per month for M.Tech Degree Holders Candidates.
Job Mode: – Contract basis for a period of One year and extensible on need basis.
How to apply: – Fill up the application form in prescribed format available on official website of IIST including all latest information along with attested copies of all suitable documents and also affix a latest passport size color photograph on suitable place on the application. Now send it on the address which is ‘To, The Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Valiamala PO, Thiruvananthapuram – 695547′ through Ordinary Post. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the post of Project Scientist or Project Engineer’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Dead line for this application is 22nd June 2012
Some Important Facts: -
- Only for Indian Candidates
To know more details about the recruitment of Project Scientist or Project Engineer jobs are available on the web link provided below: -
Official website of Indian Institute of Space Sciences and Technology (IIST) is
Tags: engineer, iist recruitment