DAVP Recruitment 2012 – 252 Fireman, LDC, Mazdoor Vacancy
DAVP Lower Division Clerk, Storekeeper, Fireman, Cook, Telephone Operator, Mazdoor, Messenger, Safaiwala, Female Searcher, Barber, Washerman Vacancy
|No. of Total Vacancy: -||252|
|Age Limit: -||25 years|
|Job Nature: –||Permanent|
|Last Date: –||30.06.2012|
Recruitment in DAVP for Various Vacancies:-
Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP) is the nodal agency for undertaking multi media publicity and advertising for different ministries and departments of central government. At this time, it has released a notification for recruitment on the posts of LDC, Storekeeper, Fireman, Cook, Telephone Operator, Mazdoor, Messenger, Safaiwala, Barber, Washerman and Female Searcher in central Ammunition Depot Pulgaon. So, applications are being invited from suitable eligibility holder candidates latest by 30th June 2012. Eligible candidates who want to apply for the posts are required to read the recruitment related details such as eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection procedure etc. that are mentioned in the below paragraph.
DAVP Recruitment Details for following Jobs:-
Name of the Post with Number of Vacancies and Essential Qualifications are as follow:-
1. Lower Division Clerk / LDC – 14 (Gen-11, OBC-02 and ST-01) – Candidates should be Intermediate passed and having typing speed on computer of 35 w/m in English or 30 w/m in Hindi and knowledge of computer operation.
2. Storekeeper / SK – 12 (Gen-09, OBC-02, ST-01) – 12th pass candidates are eligible for the post.
3. Fireman – 108 (Gen-60, OBC-29, SC-08, ST-11) – 10th standard passed.
4. Cook – 10 in which 05 for UR, 04 for OBC and 01 for ST – Candidates should be 10th standard passed with knowledge of Indian cooking and proficiency in trade.
5. Telephone Operator – 01 for Gen – Must be passed matriculation examination or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject and having knowledge in handling in PBX board.
6. Mazdoor – 92 (OBC-45, Gen-46, ST-01) – Should be 10th standard passed, sturdy and able to carry loads.
7. Messenger – 06 for UR – Only 10th pass candidates are eligible for applying for the post.
8. Safaiwala – 01 for OBC – Matriculation with proficiency in relevant trade.
9. Female Searcher – 01 for Gen – Matriculation
10. Barber – 02 in which 01 for Gen and 01 for OBC – 10th pass.
11. Washerman – 05 in which 03 for Gen and 02 for OBC – Matriculation.
Pay Scale for all said posts: Rs. 5200-20200/-
Grade Pay for:
Srl. no. 1 to 5: Rs. 1900/-
Srl. no. 6 to 11: Rs. 1800/-
Age Limit for all posts: Age of candidate should be between 18 years and 25 years as on 30/06/2012.
How to apply: Candidates who are fulfilling the relevant criteria and satisfied with the terms and conditions of the recruitment must submit their neatly and correctly filled in applications in the given format along with 02 passport size photographs attested by Gazetted Officer, attested copies of the certificates in proof of age, qualification, experience etc. and a self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 22/- to Commandant, Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon, Distt – Wardha (Maharashtra) latest by 30.06.2012.
i) Age relaxation in upper age limit will be given to OBC category by 03 years, SC / ST category by 05 years and other reserved category according to the Government norms.
ii) Envelope which is containing the application must be marked with ‘Application for the post of _______________(SC/ST/OBC/Gen)’.
To view application format and more information of the DAVP recruitment related to qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure etc. log on the link provided below:
Official website of DAVP - http://www.davp.nic.in/
More Top Government Jobs
Tags: davp recruitment, ldc