Vizag Steel Recruitment 2012 – 162 Management Trainee Vacancy
Recruitment in Vizag Steel for the post of Management Trainee (Technical)
Vizag Steel has released a recruitment advertisement for 162 vacant post of Management Trainee (Technical). So, Applications are being invited from deserving Candidates for filling up this vacant post. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through the web link given below on the bottom part of this page latest by 23rd of April, 2012. Detailed Recruitment information in regard of no. of vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply, Last date of Online Apply etc are given below –
Vizag Steel Management Trainee Vacancy Details
Recruitment advertisement no. 02/2012
Name of the post – Management Trainee (Technical)
No. of Vacancies - Total – 162 (UR- 81, OBC- 50C-24, ST-07) (01 -HH)
Vacancy Details with Discipline – Chemical -05, Civil -06, Computer Science – 02, Electrical – 69, Instrumentation -06, Mechanical – 57, Metallurgy -17.
Eligibility Criteria —
Essential Qualification – Graduation in Engineering or Technology with at least 60% marks (50% marks required for SC/ST/PWD Candidates) in any one of relevant discipline or equivalent degree from AICTE recognized University/ Institution. Final year Students may also apply.
Age Limit- Applicant’s Date of birth should not be earlier than 01/02/1987.
Age Relaxation - Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to SC/ST – 05 years, OBC-03 years, PWD 10 years, and domicile of Jammu and Kashmir 05 year
Pay Scale – Rs. 20,600-3%-46500/- Per Month.
Selection Process – The mode of Selection is written test followed by Group Discussion /Interview.
Date of Written Exam - 10th of June, 2012 (Sunday)
Exam Centre - Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai.
Application Fee- Rs. 500/- (SC/ST/PWD Candidates are no required to pay any fee), should be deposited in Prescribed format of Bank Challan in ‘RINL/VSP Recruitment Account No. 30589461220′ at any core Banking branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility for the aforesaid post of Management trainee may apply online for the same through the web link provided below on this webpage. Before apply, Candidates should read all the instruction for online application. Candidate should follow the below given step for online apply -
1. Candidate must have a valid email id and latest passport size photo in digital format (.jpg of below than 50KB Size) and digital format of signature (.jpg file below than 50KB) for uploading with online application.
2. Enter all the details in all field of application. deposite the fee in SBI and obtain the receipt with stamped with all allotted Journal no. fill all the details of challan in application.
3. After filling all the details, click on submit button. After Submission of application, Candidate should take a print out (Hard copy) of application with unique registration number, photograph, signature, and other all details. Candidates will have to produce this print out at the time of Written Test /Interview. Candidate will also have to produce all the original documents/testimonials at the time of Interview.
4. Servicemen Candidates will have to produce NOC at the time of Interview.
Date of Online Apply- Starting Date for online apply- 4th of April, 2012.
Last Date of Online Apply – 23rd of April, 2012.
Detailed Recruitment information and instructions of online application is available at the web link given below -
Official Website of Vizag Steel -http://www.vizagsteel.com/
Some Important Facts -
1. Eligibility Criteria for this vacancy is B.E/B.Tech in relevant discipline but Candidates who are in final year can also apply , but the condition is that he must get his certificate up to 30th of June, 2012.
2. Application is to be sent through only online method.
3. After Last Date, online application will not be accepted.
More managerial jobs, PSU Jobs
Tags: jobs for b.tech., management trainee, vizag steel recruitment