SFCI Recruitment 2012 Assistant, Technician Vacancy
SFCI Assistant, Technician Vacancy
|No. of Vacant Seat||32|
|Last Date||30th April 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
Recruitment in SFCI for Assistant and Technician Vacancy
State Farm Corporation of India Limited (SFCIL) is an apex body in the production of quality seeds and distribution, under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture, invites application from qualified and result oriented candidates to fill up the vacant posts of Assistant and Technician. That is why, Those applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility may send their application on the address of ‘Director In-charge, SFCIL’ by Courier or Post. Rest of the vacancy details are given below.
Job Details of Assistant and Technician Vacancies in SFCIL
Sr. No. – Post Name – Grade – No. of Vacancy - Salary - Maximum Age – Job Location: -
- Assistant (Vig.) – Grade I – 01 Post – Rs. 9400-25700/- per month – Bachelor Degree – Suratgarh.
- Assistant (HR) – Grade V – 06 Posts – Rs. 7200-20300/- per month – BBA or BCA or BA with Diploma in Computer Application – Suratgarh, Sardargarh and Jetsar.
- Assistant (Agri.) – Grade V – 10 Posts – Rs. 7200-20300/- per month – Graduate Degree in Agricultural discipline - Suratgarh, Sardargarh and Jetsar.
- Assistant (QC) – Grade V – 01 Post – Rs. 7200-20300/- per month – Bachelor Degree in Agricultural discipline – Sardargarh
- Assistant (Marketing) – Grade V – 02 Posts – Rs. 7200+20300/- per month – Graduate Degree in Agricultural Discipline – Suratgarh and Sardargarh.
- Technician (Civil) – Grade IV – 01 Post – Rs. 7200-20300/- per month – Three years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering discipline – Suratgarh
- Technician (Mechanical) – Grade IV – 10 Posts – Rs. 7200-20300/- per month – Three years Diploma certificate in Mechanical Engineering or Agricultural Engineering discipline – Suratgarh, Sardargarh and Jetsar.
- Technician (Electrician) – Grade IV – 01 Post – Rs. 7200-20300/- per month – Three years Diploma course in Electrical Engineering – Sardargarh
Experience: – Minimum one year working experience in related field for Post No. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 500/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘State Farms Corporation of India Limited Payable at Suratgarh’.
How to apply: – Willing candidates who wants to fill up the application form of Assistant and Technician jobs must ensure that he/ she are eligible for the recruitment. After that fill up the application form on a blank A4 size paper including all information such as; Name, Father’s Name, Category, Qualification, Date of Birth, Experience, Language Known, Communication and affix a recent passport size color photograph on the suitable place on the application form and send it on the address of ‘To, The Director In-charge, Central State Farm, Suratgarh, District – Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan – 335804′.
Cut off date for this application is 30th April 2012
Some Important Facts: -
- Applicants who are already in service must send their application through Proper Channel.
- There will be no age or percentage bar for departmental candidates.
Recruitment Details are also available on the web link provided below: -
Official website of SFCIL is
More technical job, Top Government Jobs
Tags: assistant, sfci recruitment