NCDIR Recruitment Data Entry Operator, Programmer Vacancy
NCDIR Data Entry Operator, Programmer, Statistician, Research Scientist Vacancy
|Number of Vacant Posts||14|
Jobs in NCDIR for Research Scientist, Programmer, Statistician, Data Entry Operator Vacancy
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) Bangalore invites applications by Online way from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the post of Research Scientist, Data Entry Operator, Statistician and Programmer. Candidates looking to aforesaid vacancy may send their applications up to 07th May 2012 after ensuring their eligibility. Rest of the vacancy details will be seen below: -
Vacancy Details of Research Scientist, Statistician, Programmer, Data Entry Operator of NCDIR
In such way as:( Sr. No., Post Name, No. of Vacancy, Age Limit, Educational Qualification & Consolidated Salary) details will be understood.
1. Data Entry Operator, 01 Post, 28 years, Bachelor Degree with skill of typing, Rs. 16179/- per month
2. Statistician, 03 Posts, 30 years, PG in Statistics, Rs. 27397/- per month
3. Programmer, 03 Posts, 30 years, BE / B.Tech in Electronics or Computer Science or Information Technology or Information Science with 02 years experience, Rs. 30810/- per month
4. Research Scientist I (Programmer), 01 Post, 35 years, B.E / B.Tech in Electronics or Computer Science or Information Technology, Rs. 33306/- per month
5. Research Scientist I (Medical), 02 Posts, 35 years, MBBS, Rs. 43489/- per month
6. Research Scientist II (Statistics), 01 Post, 40 years, PG Degree in Statistics with 04 years of teaching or research experience, Rs. 41396/- per month.
7. Research Scientist II (Programmer), 01 Post, 40 years, BE / B.Tech with Computer Science or Information Technology with 04 years of experience, Rs. 41396/- per month
8. Research Scientist II (Medical), 01 Post, 40 years, MBBS with 04 years of experience, Rs. 53860/- per month
9. Research Scientist III (Medical), 01 Post, 45 years, MBBS with 08 years of R&D / Teaching experience, Rs. 63772/- per month.
Process of Selection: – On the basis of interview candidates will be selected.
How to apply: – Candidates eligible as well as interested may send their online applications within 07th May 2012 by the help of ‘Apply Online’ link of this web page. Candidates are suggested to send their applications as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush.
Important Points: -
1. Candidates are free to send more than one applications; but they have to send it separately.
2. Limited period of time would be allotted to candidates selected to do their respective duty.
Recruitment Details of Programmer, Statistician, Data Entry Operator of NCDIR is available at link below: -
Official site of NCDIR: - http://www.ncdirindia.org/
Tags: ncdir recruitment, programmer, scientist