Mazagon Dock Recruitment – 834 Technical Staff Vacancy
Mazagon Dock Limited Technical Staff Vacancy
|Eligibility||Diploma or Apprentice|
|Age Limit||33 years|
|No. of Vacancy||834|
|Job Nature||Contract Basis|
|Last Date||15th May 2012|
Recruitment in Mazagon Dock Limited for Technical Staff Vacancy
Mazagon Dock Limited, a Public Sector Undertaking company, is one of the leading shipbuilding and offshore fabrication yards in India, was set up in 18th Century. In 1934 Mazagon Dock Limited Company was Incorporated as a Public Limited Company.
A recruitment notification has been issued by Mazagon Dock Limited for filling up the 834 vacant posts of Technical Staff / Operator on contract basis for a period of two years. That is why, Those applicants who are meeting with eligibility criteria given further may send their duly filled application in prescribed format on the address of Mazagon Dock Limited. Rest of the vacancy details of Technical Staff vacancy are given below.
Job Details of Technical Staff Vacancy in Mazagon Dock Limited
Sr. No. – Post Name – Discipline – No. of Vacancies: -
Skilled Grade – I (IDA-5)
- Junior Q C Inspector – Mechanical – 02 (UR)
- Junior Draughtsman – 19 (UR-12, OBC-05, SC-01, ST-01)
- Junior Planner Estimator – Mechanical, Electrical/ Electronics – 31 (UR-19, OBC-08, SC-02, ST-02)
- Fitter – 85 (UR-48, OBC-22, SC-08, ST-07)
- Structural Fabricator – 94 (UR-52, OBC-25, SC-09, ST-08)
- Pipe Fitter – 107 (UR-60, OBC-28, SC-10, ST-09)
- Electrician – 121 (UR-67, OBC-32, SC-12, ST-10)
- Electric Crane Operator – 07 (UR-06, OBC-01)
- Machinist – 04 (UR-03, OBC-01)
- Electronic Mechanic – 33 (UR-20, OBC-08, SC-03, ST-02)
- Painter – 37 (UR-22, OBC-09, SC-03, ST-03)
- Diesel Crane Operator – 02 (UR)
- Compressor Attendant – 03 (UR)
- Carpenter – 28 (UR-17, OBC-07, SC-02, ST-02)
- Composite Welder – 53 (UR-30, OBC-14, SC-05, ST-04)
- Rigger – 126 (UR-69, OBC-34, SC-12, ST-11)
Semi Skilled Grade – I (IDA-2)
- Utility Hand – 44 (UR-26, OBC-11, SC-04, ST-03)
- Chipper Grinder – 38 (UR-22, OBC-10, SC-03, ST-03)
Total No. of Vacancies: – 834 (UR-480, OBC-215, SC-74, ST-65)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have passed SSC with diploma from any recognized Institution or Board or apprenticeship from National Apprenticeship Certificate Course in relevant discipline.
Stipend: – During Training Period trainee will be paid a stipend of Rs. 5000/- per month.
Salary: – Applicants who will be engaged on Contract in Skilled Grade – I (IDA-5) category will get basic pay of Rs. 7500/- per month and those candidates who will be engaged on contract in Semi Skilled Grade – I (IDA-2) category will get basic pay of Rs. 6000/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 33 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st April 2012.
Job Mode: – Contract basis for a period of two years.
Application Fee: – Rs. 100/-as application fee must be paid by UR and OBC category candidates in the form of Non-Refundable Demand Draft Drawn in favor of Mazagon dock Limited, Payable at Mumbai’.
How to apply: – The candidate should fill in the application form in all respect and submit all enclosures such as; true copies of qualification certificate, age proof, caste certificate (If applicable), and original Demand Draft and send it on the address of ‘To, The DGM (Rec-W&S), Recruitment Cell, Service Block – 3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010′.
Cut off date for this application is 15th May 2012
Some Important Facts: -
- There are no any fee will be charged from SC/ST/PWD and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Applicants must attach self attested true copies of all supporting documents.
- If applicants don’t send their applications in prescribed format may be rejected.
More details of the recruitment of Technical Staff Vacancy in Mazagon Dock Limited are available on the web link provided below: -
Official website of Mazagon Dock Limited is
Tags: mazagon dock recruitment, technical staff