MP High Court Recruitment 2012 – 42 Judicial Service Vacancy
MP High Court Judicial Services Vacancy
|No. of Vacant Seat||42|
|Last Date||14th April 2012|
|Date of PT Examination||01st July 2012|
|Date of Main Examination||26th August 2012|
|Age||35 – 48 years|
MP High Court Recruitment for Judicial Services Vacancy Apply Online
Madhya Pradesh High Court was established on 02nd November 1861 as Judicial Commission. At that time the Judicial Commission’s Court at Nagpur was the highest Court of the Territory. It was converted into a Governor’s Province in 1921. Today, Madhya Pradesh High Court is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Judicial Services. That is why, Online applications are being invited by Madhya Pradesh High Court on or before 14th April 2012. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Judicial Services Vacancy in MP High Court
Important Dates: -
- Opening Date for Online Application: – 12th April 2012
- Closing Date for Online Application: – 14th May 2012
- Date of Preliminary Examination: – 01st July 2012
- Date of Main Examination: – 26th August 2012
- Issue Date of Admit Card: – 15 days before of the date of Examination.
Post Name: – Judicial Service
No. of Vacancies: – 42 (UR-22, ST-08, SC-06, OBC-06)
- Applicants must be an Indian Citizen
- Applicants age should not be more than 48 years and not below than 35 years as on 01st January 2012
- Applicants must have good character and is of sound health and free from any bodily defects.
- Applicants must have 07 years working experience as an Advocate as on 01st January 2012.
Examination Fee: – Those applicants who are eligible and interested to fill up the application form of Judicial Service must pay Rs. 1000/- for UR Category candidates and Rs. 600/- for Reserved Category candidates as examination fee and Rs. 50/- as Portal charges.
Time of Preliminary Examination: – 10:00 AM To 01:00 PM.
Centre for Preliminary Examination: – Jabalpur, Indore and Gwalior
Time of Main Examination: – 09:30 AM To 12:30 PM (For 1st and 2nd Paper) and 02:30 PM To 05:30 PM (For 3rd and 4th Paper)
Centre for Main Examination: – Jabalpur
How to apply: – Willing Advocates who fulfill the eligibility criteria shown above and also available on the web link given further may send there application through Online format available on www.mponline.gov.in. After opening the Online application format applicants fill it carefully in all respect and ensure that all given details are correct. Then press submit button to submission of this application.
Some Important Facts: -
- There are no any TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination or Interview
- After Result declaration of Main Examination, The test of Judgement Writing and Interview or Viva Voce shall be held at Jabalpur on two Successive dates.
Recruitment related more details are available on the recruitment webpage of official website of MP High Court, Jabalpur. For Viewing details please click on the web link provided below: -
Official website of MP High Court is
More Judicial Services
Tags: mp high court recruitment