Kerala PSC Recruitment 2012 Teacher, Lecturer Vacancy
Kerala PSC Lecturer, Tutor, Teacher, Head of Section, Deputy District Education Media Officer, Dental Hygienist, Junior Laboratory Assistant Vacancy
|No. of Vacant Posts||Various|
|Last Date||06th June 2012|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Kerala|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment in Kerala PSC for Lecturer, Tutor, Teacher, Head of Section, Deputy District Education Media Officer, Dental Hygienist and Junior Laboratory Assistant Vacancy – Apply Online
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) was established on 01st November 1956 located at Thulasi Hills, Kerala whose duty was to select candidates for civil services jobs in the Indian State of Kerala according to the merit of the applicants and the rules of reservation. KPSC have Three regional offices and fourteen District offices.
Today, KPSC is looking for suitable candidates for filling up various vacancies such as; Lecturer, Tutor, Head of Selection, Deputy District Education Media Officer, Dental Hygienist and Junior Laboratory Assistant. That is why, Online applications are being invited by KPSC from qualified and result oriented candidates. Rest of the vacancy details can be seen below.
Jobs Details of Various Vacancies in KPSC
Important Dates: -
- Opening Date for Online Application: – 16th April 2012
- Closing Date for Online Application: – 06th June 2012
Sr. No. – Post Name - No. of Vacancies - Department - Qualification: -
- Lecturer - 24 – (Computer Science – 07, Entomology – 01, Rachana Sharir – 01, Chemistry – 02, Philosophy – 01, French – 01, English – 01, Physics – 01, Computer Science – 06, Physics – 01, Sanskrit – 01 and Urdu – 01) – Master Degree in related discipline.
- Tutor - 03 – (Obstetrics and Gynaecology-01, Technician-02) – Bachelor Degree in Homeopathy or MLT Discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
- Junior Health Inspector Grade II - 03 – Health Services – Diploma in Health Inspector Course (DHIC) conducted by Director of Health Services.
- Deputy District Education Media Officer - 04 – Health Services – Post Graduate Degree in Social Science or Social Work or Education Discipline from any Institution or University recognized by UGC.
- Dental Hygienist Grade II - 05 – Health Services – Applicants must pass the SSLC examination and also pass the Dental Hygienist Course which is conducted by Dental College, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Junior Instructor - 02 – Industrial Training – Pass the SSLC Examination and National Trade Certificate in related Trade with three years working experience in related trade after obtaining the certificate.
- Junior Laboratory Assistant - 01 – Health Services – Pass the SSLC examination from any recognized Board or Institution.
- Head of Section – Architecture – 01 – Technical Education (Polytechnics) – Bachelor Degree in Architecture Discipline from any recognized Institution or University with at least 60% marks.
- Non Vocational Teacher – General Foundation Course (Junior) – 12 – Kerala Vocational Higher Secondary Education Department – Master Degree in Commerce or Business Economics or Economics Discipline from any recognized Institution or University with minimum 50% marks.
- Junior Language Teacher – 19 – Education (Sanskrit-01, Urdu-01 and Arabic -LPS – 17) – Bachelor Degree in related discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
- Nursery School Teacher – 01 – Scheduled Tribe Department – SSLC and Nursery School Teachers Training certificate issued by the Government of Kerala.
- Sewing Teacher UPS – 01 – Education – SSLC and applicants must have Group Certificate in Needle work and Dress Making KGTE or MGTE (Higher).
- Part Time High School Assistant (Malayalam) – 01 – Education – Bachelor Degree in Malayalam Discipline
- Higher Secondary School Teacher – 07 – Kerala Higher Secondary Education (English-01, Statistics – 06) – Post Graduate Degree in related discipline.
- Tradesman (Hydraulics) – 01 – Technical Education – Pass the 7th Std examination from any recognized School and JTSLC or ITI or KGTE or KGCE or City Guilds examination in Hydraulics trade.
- Audiologist and Speech Pathologist – 01 – Medical Education – Post Graduate Degree in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology issued by any recognized Institution or University.
- Vocational Teacher – Printing Technology – 02 – Kerala Vocational Higher Secondary Education – Graduate Degree in Printing Technology discipline from any reputed Institution or University with at least 60% marks.
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior)- 05 – Kerala Higher Secondary Education (Mathematics-02, Arabic-02, English-01) – Post Graduate Degree in related discipline from any recognized Institution or University with minimum 50% marks.
- Non Vocational Teacher English (Junior) – 04 – Kerala Vocational Higher Secondary Education – Master Degree in English Discipline with minimum 50% marks.
Appointment Method: – Direct Recruitment
How to apply: – Those applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility mentioned above and also available on the web link given further and want to fill up the online application may send their duly filled applications through Online. For filling up the online application applicants click on those posts ‘Apply Online’ button which he/ she wants to apply. After opening the blank online application applicants follow the process and last press submit button to submission of this application.
Some Important Facts: -
- Those applicants who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using his /her User ID and password.
Recruitment related more details of Kerala PSC and Apply Online tab are available on web link provided below: -
Official website of KPSC is
More PSC, Teaching Jobs
Tags: kerala psc recruitment, teacher