IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2012 Executive Assistant, Junior Technician
IIT Hyderabad Executive Assistant, Stenographer etc Vacancy
|Age||55 years and 50 years|
|Number of Vacant Posts||66|
|Selection Process||Written / Trade Test and / or Interview|
|Date of Test||Not mentioned|
|Date of Interview||Not mentioned|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment of Executive Assistant, Stenographer etc in IIT Hyderabad:
Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad ( IIT Hyderabad ) is a popular institute of Technical Education in India that comes under group of IITs.
IITH has published an advertisement for the recruitment of 66 Non teaching posts in which applications in prescribed format have invited from the Indian Nationals along with all requisite documents. Aspirants who will possess the eligibility for the advertised posts can apply in prescribed format on or before 27.04.2012 to the Registrar. Remaining details such as educational qualification, no. of vacancies, age limit, etc are mentioned under.
Recruitment details for the vacancies of Executive Assistant, Stenographer etc : -
Name of post – No. of Vacancies – pay scale
1. Librarian – 01 – PB 4 plus Rs. 10000 GP
2. Assistant Librarian – 01 – PB 3 with Rs. 6000 GP
3. Medical Librarian – 01 – PB 3 and Rs. 5400 GP
4. Technical Superintendent – 08 – PB 2 and Rs. 4600 GP
5. Senior Physical Training Instructor – 02 – PB 2 plus Rs. 4600 GP
6. Physical Training Instructor – 02 - PB 2 plus Rs. 4200 GP
7. Junior Technician – 22 - PB 1 plus Rs. 2000 Grade Pay
8. Assistant Registrar ( Administration ) – 01 – PB 3 and GP Rs. 5400
9. Assistant Registrar ( Purchase ) – 01 – PB 3 with Rs. 5400 GP
10. Executive Assistant – 15 – PB 2 and Rs. 4200 GP
11. Stenographer – 02 – PB 1 plus Rs. 2400 GP
12. Junior Accountant – 02 – PB 1 plus Rs. 2400 GP
13. Junior Laboratory Assistant – 03 – PB 1 and Rs. 2000 GP
14. Junior Attendant – 05 – PB 1 and Rs. 1800 Grade Pay
Maximum age – 55 years for post at Sr. 1 and 50 years for remaining all posts
Relaxation in age – it will be given as per rule of government
Educational Qualification and Experience – Please visit below given web link ” Recruitment Notification”
Selection procedure – Applicants will be selected on the basis of written / trade test and / or interview.
Application fee - Demand draft of Rs. 100 /- for all posts should be accompanied with application form. DD should be drawn in favour of ” IIT Hyderabad”, payable at State Bank of India, Kandi.
How to apply: - Aspirants who have fulfilled all terms and conditions have to download application form from below given web link ” Download Application form”. Application furnished in all respects in prescribed format and attached with copies of certificates of educational qualification, age, community etc should be sent on or before 27th April 2012 to the Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderbad, Ordinance Factory Estate, Yeddumailaram 502 205.
Candidates are requested to click on below given web link to download application form and know more information about recruitment : -
Some Important points -
i. Application should be sent only Registered post / Speed post letters
ii. Persons serving in government / semi government / PSU should send application through proper channel.
iii. Candidates applying for more than one post will have to use separate application form with required demand draft.
Official website of IIT Hyderabad - http://www.iith.ac.in/
More Stenographer Jobs, Top Government Jobs
Tags: iit hyderabad recruitment, technician