IGNOU Recruitment 2012 Stenographer, DEO, Junior Assistant Vacancy
Jobs in IGNOU for Junior Assistant cum Typist and other Vacancies
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites Online or Offline applications to fill up various Non Teaching posts such as: Assistant Registrar, Camera Person, Translator, Assistant Executive, Production Assistant, Technician, Semi Professional Assistant, Proof Reader, Stenographer, Junior Assistant cum Typist and Lab Attendant from qualified and suitable SC/ST/OBC/ PWD category candidates. Hence, Applicants may send their application on the address of IGNOU, New Delhi through post or Online. Recruitment related more details can be seen below.
Job Details of Stenographer and Other Vacancies in IGNOU
Important Dates: -
- Opening Date for Online Application: – 02nd April 2012
- Closing Date for Online Application: – 20th April 2012
- Closing Date of receipt of offline Application along with enclosures: – 30th April 2012
Sr. No. – Post Name – Post Code – No. of Vacancies – Max. Age – Qualification: -
- Assistant Registrar – AR – 09 Posts – 42 – Master Degree from any recognized Institution or University with at least 55% marks.
- Camera Person (EMPC) – CP – 02 Posts – 42 – Graduate Degree in any discipline with at least five years experience.
- Translator – TL – 01 Posts – 32 – Post Graduate Degree from any recognized Institution or University with at least Second Division Marks. Applicants must have Three years working experience of Translation work in an organization. Applicants having knowledge of regional language are eligible for this recruitment.
- Assistant Executive (Data Processing) – DEO – 19 Posts – 27 – Bachelor Degree in Computer Application Discipline.
- Production Assistant (EMPC) – PRA – 01 Post – 32 – Graduate Degree or Diploma in TV or Film or Stage with Two years working experience in Radio or TV or Films.
- Technician (EMPC) – TEC – 05 Posts – 32 – Applicants must have Diploma certificate in Electronics or Telecommunication Engineering. Two years working experience in related field.
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library) – SPA – 08 Posts – 32 – Graduate Degree with Certificate Course in Library Science Discipline along with Computer Knowledge.
- Proof Reader – PR – 10 Posts – 32 – Bachelor Degree with three years experience in a recognized Book Publishing or Printing Organization as a Proof Reader.
- Stenographer – ST – 57 Posts – 30 – Intermediate with speed of 80 wpm in Stenography and speed of 40 wpm in English or 35 wpm in Hindi Typing.
- Junior Assistant / Typist – JAT – 101 Posts – 27 – Intermediate with 40 word per minute in English Typing and 35 wpm in Hindi Typing on computers.
- Lab Attendant – LAB – 01 Post – 27 – I. Sc. from any recognized Board with some Lab Experience.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST category candidates) for OBC Category candidates as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of IGNOU, New Delhi.
How to apply: – Applicants who are interested and meeting with eligibility criteria may send their fully filled application on the address of IGNOU through Online or Offline: -
- Those applicants who send their applications through Online will have to send Original Demand Draft and all self attested supporting documents on the address mention below on or before 20th April 2012.
- Those applicants who wants to send their applications through Offline must download application format available on recruitment web page of official web site. After downloading the application format applicants should fill it carefully and send it with all enclosures on the address of IGNOU on or before 30th April 2012
Postal Address: – To, The Assistant Registrar (Recruitment), Block – 7, Room No. 13, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110088.
Some Important Facts: -
- Those applicants who have already applied through On line not to download the application form to avoid any repetition.
- There are no any fees for Women and PWD category candidates
- Candidates must send application through ordinary post . Applications sent through any other mode as Registered or Speed Post or Courier will not be accepted.
For more details please click on the web link provided below: -
Official website of IGNOU is
More Top Government Jobs
Tags: ignou recruitment, junior assistant, stenographer