Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2012 Specialist Officer Vacancy
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Vacancy
|Number of Vacant Posts||125|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
|Possible Date OF Interview||June or July 2012|
Recruitment in Bank of Baroda for Specialist Officer Vacancy: Apply Online
An Opportunity to become Officer in Bank of Baroda has come right now. Therefore, candidates who are looking to lucrative job like Specialist Officer at either branch of Bank of Baroda has huge chance to get appointment up against 125 vacancy. All such vacancy are laid in discipline of Technical, Credit, Risk Management, Human Resource Management, Security and Treasury / Forex. Regarding such vacancy, Candidates can send their Online Applications by 15th May 2012 after ensuring their eligibility. Rest of the vacancy details as Category Wise Vacancy, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process, How to apply etc will be seen below: -
Vacancy Details of Specialist Officer of Bank of Baroda
Post Name: – Specialist Officer
No. of Vacancies: – 125 (UR-63, OBC-34, SC-19, ST-09)
Scale of Pay: – Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
Age Limit: – Candidates age should be fallen between 21 to 37 years of mark as on 01st May 2012.
Category Wise vacancy details as well as required Educational Qualification & Experience are mentioned below: -
01. Specialist Officer (Security), 15 Posts, Graduate in any discipline, 05 years experience as commissioned officer in Armed Force, Para Military Forces & Dy. SP / Asst. SP in Police Forces.
02. Specialist Officer (Treasury / Forex), 15 Posts, Master Degree in Finance / International Trade , Banking or CA / ICWA, 03 years of respective working experience.
03. Specialist Officer (HR), 40 Posts, PG in Social Work / Personnel Management or MBA / PGDM, 03 years of post qualification working experience in Banking or Financial institutions.
04. Specialist Officer (Risk Management), 10 Posts, MBA (finance), 03 years post qualification working experience.
05. Specialist Officer (Credit), 25 Posts, MBA (Finance / Banking & Finance) or ICWA / CA, 03 years post qualification experience.
06. Specialist Officer (Technical), 20 Posts, B.E (Mech. / Elect. / Chem / Civil / Electronics) with MBA in Finance, 03 years post qualification working experience is required.
Selection Process: – Personal Interview is method through candidates will be selected.
Application Fee: – Candidates of UR and OBC community have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee including with postal charges and SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- only.
Mode of Payment: – The above amount would be paid either by Master / Visa, Debit or Credit Card.
Candidates are required to take print out after making payment through either Online way.
How to apply: – Candidates meet with shown eligibility may follow ‘Apply Online’ Link to send their Online applications. Link below will be remained open till 15th May 2012. Thus candidates may follow below link after Ist May 2012 to 15th May 2012 for sending their Online Applications.
It is required to candidates photographs as well their digital signature should be kept scan in system to insert into Online Applications. Apart of it, candidates contact no. and their E-mail Id should be kept active for making corresponding in near time.
After submission of Online applications, candidates will have to take print of Online Registration. At the time of Interview candidates will have to produce all such things as Online Registration Form, Application Fee receipt, Original Certificates in claim of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Caste and Experience.
Important Dates: -
Commencement of Online Registration: – 01.05.2012
Closing of Online Registration: – 15.05.2012
Date of Interview (Tentative): – June / July 2012
Candidates may view vacancy details of Specialist Officer of Bank of Baroda at link below: -
Online applications would be send by the help of below link: -
More jobs search in Bank of Baroda might be done on typed web address: -
More Banking Jobs
Tags: bank of baroda recruitment, specialist officer