APSWREIS Recruitment 2012 TGT, Staff Nurse Vacancy
APSWREIS TGT, Staff Nurse etc Vacancy
|Number of Vacant Posts||09|
|Selection Process||Marks of academic qualification|
|Date of Test||–|
|Date of Interview||–|
|Nature of Job||Full Time|
TGT, PET, Music Teacher & Others Recruitment in APSWREIS:
APSWREI Society works for providing education to those who belong to SC/ST/BC communities in Andhra Pradesh. It also offer facility to prepare for IIT / AIEE and EAMCET entrance examination. It runs 288 residential institutions in Andhra Predesh.
Vacancies of TGT, PET, Music Teacher, Arts Teacher, Craft Teacher and Staff Nurse have been declared by A.P.Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society ( APSWREIS ), Hyderabad. Due to this, Applications on prescribed form are invited from the the qualified SC / ST candidates along with all requisite documents on or before 30.04.2012. Details about educational qualification, age limit, how to apply etc are mentioned under.
Recruitment details for the vacancies of TGT, PET, Music Teacher
Notification No. G2 / p / 3919 / 2011
1. TGT – 02 - Master degree in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed. with English subject OR Diploma in Teaching English from any recognized university.
2. PET – 01 – Bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Bachelor degree in Physical Education from any recognized university.
3. Music Teacher – 02 - Intermediate from government board and Diploma / Degree in Indian Music or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university.
4. Art Teacher – 01 – Intermediate from government institution and Graduation in Arts or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
5. Craft Teacher – 01 – SSC and ITI / Diploma in Polytechnic in wood work / tailoring / book binding etc from recognized institution and TTC of Higher Grade.
6. Staff Nurse – 02 – Graduation in Ayurvedic / Allopathic / Homeopathic / Unani medicine or 3 1/2 years nurse training course ( GNM ).
Age limit – Maximum age should not be exceed than 41 years as on 01.07.2012.
Selection procedure – Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in academic qualification.
Application fee – Demand draft of Rs. 75 /- drawn in favour of ” Secretary, APSWREI Society, Hyderabad ” should be sent along with application form.
How to apply: – All applicants should know that they have to send their applications in prescribed format having attached photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, experience, community etc at the address given below to apply for above advertised posts. Last date of receipt of application is 30.04.2012.
Address where application is to be sent – The Secretary, APSWREI Society, DSS Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 28
Click on below given web links to download application form and know detailed Notification : -
Official website of APSWREIS - http://apswreis.cgg.gov.in/home.do
More Top Government Jobs
Tags: job for teachers, staff nurse, tgt