Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2012 Assistant Vacancy
Airport Authority of India Assistant Vacancy
|Number of Vacant Posts||272|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Trade Test, Interview|
|Date of Test||–|
|Date of Interview||–|
|Job Location||Different Airports in South India|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Jobs in Airport Authority of India (AAI) for Vacancies of Assistants
Air Port Authority of India (AAI), a mini ratna of Govt. of India, has released an advertisement for filling 272 Posts of Junior Assistant, Office Assistant, and Senior Assistant. Regarding this, Applications are being invited by AAI from only those who are resident of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep and meet with further mentioned eligibility. Interested and eligible Candidates may send their applications by 15/05/2012. Detailed Recruitment information are given below: -
AAI Assistant Vacancy Details
Advt. No. 01/SR/2012
Sr.No., Name of Post, Total No. of Vacant Post, Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Limit (As on 15/04/2012), Pay Scale
1. Junior Assistant (Fire Service) -NE-4, 250 Posts ( SC-22, ST-23, OBC-78, UR-127), Tenth Pass and 03 year diploma in any one of Fire, Automobile, or Mechanical with 50% marks OR Intermediate with 50% marks and Valid Heavy Vehicle License, Maximum 30 years, Rs. 12500-28500/-
2. Assistant (Office)- NE-5, 15 Posts, (SC- 01, ST-01, OBC-04, UR-09), Graduation and 40 wpm typing speed with knowledge of computer, 02 years experience, Maximum 30 years, Rs. 13400-30500/-
3. Senior Assistant (Statistics)- NE-6, 01 Post, (Only for PWD), Master degree in any one of Statistics, Maths or Economics, 02 years Experience, Maximum 30 years, Rs. 14500-33500/-
4. Senior Assistant (OL- Hindi) NE-6, 05 Post ( ST-01, OBC-01, UR-03), Master degree in Hindi and English as a Subject in Graduation, Hindi Typing desirable, Rs. 14500-33500/-
5. Senior Assistant ( Nursing)NE-6, 01 Post (UR), Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery or equivalent and Registration certificates of Nursing, 02 years relevant experience, Rs. 14500-33500/-
Physical Qualification for Serial No 01 Post Junior Assistant (Fire Service)-
Height – Minimum 167 cms, Chest- 81 cm (86 cms with expansion), Eye Sight – 6/6 (Distance Vision), N 5 (Near vision)
Relaxation in Age - Relaxation in upper age will be given to SC/ST -05 years, OBC-03 years, Ex Servicemen – 03 years, PWD – 10 years.
Selection Process - Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interview.
Examination Centre – Trichy, Mysore, Calicut, Vijaywada
Application Fee- A DD of Rs. 100/- in favour of Airport Authority of India, Payable at Chennai, should be attached with application. Candidate should mention their Name on back side of DD. SC/ST/Female Candidates are exempted from paying any application fee.
How to Apply – Candidates having requisite Educational Qualification and Working Experience may apply on plain paper according to prescribed format. Attested copies of all required certificates in regard of Educational qualification, Age proof, Driving License (If applicable), Caste (If Applicable), and DD should be enclosed with application. Apart of it, one recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the duly filled application and another one should be enclosed with application. Application filled in all respect along with all documents should be sent to below given address.
Address for Submission of Application – The Regional Executive Director, Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai – 600027
Last Date for Submission of Application – 15th of May, 2012.
Important Fact –
1. SC/ST Candidates will be paid TA for appearing in Interview.
2. For Serial No. 01 Posts Candidates have to face Physical Eligibility Test.
3. Serving Candidates should send their applications through proper channel only.
More information for Assistant Jobs of Airport Authority of India and Prescribed format of Application can be collected through the web link given below: -
Official Website of Airport Authority of India — http://www.aai.aero/public_notices/aaisite_test/main_new.jsp
More Clerk Jobs
Tags: aai recruitment, assistant