DRDO INMAS Recruitment 2012 RA, SRF, JRF Vacancy
Recruitment in INMAS for the post of RA, SRF and JRF
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), an organisation under Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), has released an advertisement for making appointment on the post of Research Associate (RA), Senior Research Fellows (SRF) and Junior Research Fellows (JRF). Walk in Selection, in regard of selecting eligible candidates, to be organised by INMAS on 10th of April 2012. Before prompting to appear in Walk In candidates should ensure whether they are eligible or not.
INMAS RA, SRF, JRF Vacancy Details
Sr. No., Name of the Post, No. of Vacant post, Academic Qualification, Maximum Age Limit, Stipend (and 30% HRA Per Month)
1. Research Associate (RA) (NMR), 01 Post, Doctorate in NMR or MD in Radiology, 35 years, 24,000/-
2. Research Associate (RA) (Toxicology/ Pharma), 01 Post, Doctorate in Toxicology or Pharma with 60% marks, Rs.24,000/-
3. Research Associate (RA)( Biotechnology or Zoology), 01 Post, Doctorate in Biotechnology or Zoology with 60% marks, 35 years, Rs. 24,000/- .
4. Senior Research Fellow (P), 01 Post, DMRD or MBBS degree with imaging experience or Master/ Bachelor of Technology degree in Bio medical Engineering with having working experience in area of EEG signal processing/ Image, 32 years, Rs. 18,000/-
5. Junior Research Fellow (JRF), 02 post, Post Graduation in any one of Instrumentation & Control, Nueuro-cognitive Science, Bio electronics, Electronics or Bio Medical Engineering, 28 years, Rs. 16,000/-
6.Junior Research Fellows (JRF), 03 Post, Post Graduation in any one of Microbiology, Zoology, Biotechnology with at least 60% marks, 28 years, Rs. 16,000/- and 30% HRA.
Age Relaxation – Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to SC/ST Candidate up to 5 years, OBC up to 03 years.
Selection process – Only shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview at the address of INMAS, Delhi on 10 th of April, 2012 at 9.00 am. Candidate are needed to bring their all original documents at the time of Interview.
How to Apply – Interested and Eligible Candidates may send send their applications in prescribed format, which can be downloaded through the link given below. Applications should be sent to below written Email address.
Email Id for Submission of Application – email@example.com.
More information related to above Job and prescribed format is available at this web link given below -
Further updates can be seen at the Official Site of DRDO INMAS –
More Accountant Jobs, Research Jobs
Tags: drdo recruitment, srf