Andhra Pradesh TET 2012 Notification – APTET
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) May 2012 Notification
Govt. of Andhra Pradesh invites Online applications from those who have desire to be a teacher of Standard I to VI in AP State. Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria, whichever available in information bulletin, may submit their applications through Online way on or before 12th April 2012. Candidates who possess B.Ed / D.Ed and equivalent are eligible for APTET Exam. Details of AP Teacher Eligibility Test are given below: -
Details of TET in Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates: -
- Opening Date of Payment of Fees at AP Online or E-Seva Centers: – 21st March 2012
- Closing Date of Payment of Fees at AP Online or E-Seva Centers: – 11th April 2012
- Opening Date of Online Submission: – 22nd March 2012.
- Closing Date of Online Submission: – 12th April 2012
- Date of Issue of Hall Ticket: – 15th May 2012
- Date of Written Examination (Part I): – 31st May 2012 at 9:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
- Date of Written Examination (Part II): – 31st May 2012 at 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Result Declaration: – Last week of June 2012
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 300/- as application fee through Andhra Pradesh Online or E-seva Centres.
How to apply: – Eligible and interested applicants who want to submit their applications through online must follow the process given below: -
- Firstly open the recruitment web page available on the official website of www.aptet.cgg.gov.in
- Scan a latest passport size photograph and signature.
- After that fill up online application and press submit button to submission of this online application.
- After sucessfully submission of online applications, a reference ID No. will be provided. Candidates have to keep it for future perspective.
For more details please click on the web link provided below: -
Official website of APTET is
Tags: aptet, jobs for tgt, teacher