Officers Training Academy Gaya Recruitment Feb 2012 Various Vacancies
Recruitment in Officers Training Academy, Gaya for Various Vacancies
A Recruitment Notification with reference no.- 42568/Rect/Civ_____Dated 18 February, 2012 has been published by Officers Training Academy, Gaya (Bihar) for filling up various posts. Thus, Applications are being invited from Eligible Candidates within 21 days after advertisement publication. Remaining details in terms of Name of post, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale, Age limit, Relaxation in age, Educational Qualification of all posts are given below-
Vacancy Details of Officers Training Academy, Gaya
( In Such way details of vacancy as: Serial No., Name of post, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification should be read)
1. Washer man, 01(UR),Matriculation with ability to washing civilian cloths thoroughly.
2. Barber, 01(UR), Matriculation with Good ability of barber trade.
3. Messenger, 01(UR), Matriculation with Basic Training and refresher courses in Home Guards and Civil Defence.
4. Mason, 01 (UR), Matriculation with Good Proficiency in relevant trade,
5. Gardener, 28 (UR-13, SC-02, OBC-07, ESM-02), Matriculation and 01 year experience in gardening.
6. Groom, 21 (UR-11, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-05, ESM- 01, Matriculation with Good awareness of duties of Groom.
7. Farrier, 01(UR), Matriculation in at least 01 year working experience of horse care.
8. Cadet Orderly, 83(UR-35, SC-13, ST-06, OBC-21, ESM-06, PH-02), Matriculation
9. Masalchi, 23 (UR-13, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-05, ESM-01), Matriculation and Good Working knowledge of Masalchi.
10. Mess Waiter, 54, (UR-24, SC-8, ST-04, OBC-13, ESM-04, PH-01), Matriculation with 06 months working experience in relevant work.
11. Safaiwala, 29, (UR-14, SC-04, ST-02, OBC-07, ESM-02),Matriculation.
12. Groundsman, 66, (UR-28, SC-10, ST-04, OBC-17, ESM- 05, PH-02), Matriculation with working knowledge of Groundsman.
13. Fatigue Man, 47, (UR-21, SC-07, ST-03, OBC- 12, ESM-03, HH-01), Matriculation with at least 01 year working experience as fatigue man.
14. Chowkidar, 13, (UR-07, SC-02, OBC- 03, ESM-01, Matriculation with good knowledge of duties of Chowkidar.
15.Sand Model Maker, 01(UR), Matriculation with diploma in General drawing arts, or certificate in draughtsmanship civil from ITI or National Council of Vocational training or at least 03 years working experience in respective trade.
16. Fireman, 03(UR-02, OBC- 01), Matriculation with at least 06 month certificate in maintenance and use of first adid, tailor fir pumps, and fire fighting appliances or at least 01 year working experience in respective work.
17. LDC, 27, (UR-13, SC-04, ST-02, OBC- 06, ESM- 02), Matriculation with English typing with speed of 35 wpm on computer, MS Office Knowledge is desirable.
18. Computer Assistant, 03, (UR-02, OBC- 01), Matriculation and diploma certificate in computer from ITI or National council for Vocational training of at least 01 years.
19. Draughtsman Grade III, 02(UR), Matriculation and 02 year diploma in draughtsmanship
20. Electrician, 05, (UR-04, OBC- 01), Matriculation with diploma in electrician trade.
21. Tin/Copper smith, 01(UR), Matriculation with diploma in relevant trade or 02 year working experience.
22. Photostat Operator, 01 (UR), Matriculation with 02 years working experience.
23. Cycle Repairer, 01 (UR), Matriculation with at least 02 year working experience of cycle repairing.
24. Stenographer Grade II, 09 (UR-06, SC- 01, OBC- 02), Matriculation with 80wpm short hand speed and 30wpm typing speed in English.
25. Civilian Motor Drivers, 76 (UR-34, SC-12, ST-05, OBC- 19, ESM- 06), Matriculation with valid civilian driving license of heavy vehicle and at least 02 years heavy vehicle driving experience.
Pay Scale – For Serial No. 01 to 14 and 16- PB Rs. 5200- 20200/- with GP of Rs. 1800/-
For Serial No. 15, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, and 25- Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
For Serial No. 18, 19, and 24- Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
Age Limit – For Serial No. 1 to 3, 5, 6, 9 to 14, 17, 19, 23, 24— 18 to 25 years.
For Serial No. 4, 7, 8, 15, 16, 18, 20 to 22, 25 – — 18 to 27 years.
Place of Examination – Officers Training Academy, Gaya (Bihar)
How to Apply – Candidates having requisite Educational qualification and interested to apply for any above post can send their application enclosed with attested copies of certificates regarding Educational qualification, Caste (If applicable0, Age proof, Medical certificate of physical standard, PWD (if applicable) etc and one 12*18 cm self addressed envelope with Rs 25/- stamp.
Duly filled application along with required documents should be sent to below mentioned address by Registered post or speed post only.
Address for Submission of Application – Commandant Officers Training Academy, Gaya (Bihar), Pin- 923005.
Detailed Recruitment information of LDC Stenographer and many other posts can be found in Dainik Jagran Hindi News paper, Patna published on 18 Feb 2012.
More Army jobs, Top Government Jobs
Tags: ldc, officer training academy recruitment