KVS Recruitment February 2012 Assistant, Clerk Vacancy
Recruitment in KVS for Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Principal, Administrative Officer, Finance Officer and Assistant job: Apply online
Recruitment notification for the appointment on the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Principal, Finance Officer etc has been released by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan ( KVS ). For filling up the vacant seats, applications through online mode from the Indian Nationals have been invited by 14th February 2012. Aspirants can collect requisite information related to this recruitment from below given recruitment details.
Recruitment details for the job of Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Principal, Administrative Officer, Finance Officer etc : -
Name of Position : No. of Vacancies : Pay Scale : Maximum age as on 14th March 2012 : Educational Qualification and experience
1. Principal : 50 : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 plus Rs. 7,600/- grade pay : 35 – 50 years : Master degree from any recognized university with minimum 45% marks and B.Ed. Candidate should be principal / vice principal / assistant education officer.
2. Administrative Officer : 04 : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 plus Rs. 5400/- grade pay : 45 years : Graduation in any discipline with 3 years experience.
3. Finance Officer : 01 : Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- plus Rs. 4600/- grade pay : 35 years : B.com with minimum 50% marks and 4 years experience
4. Assistant : 79 : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- with grade pay Rs. 42,00/- per month : 35 years: Bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 3 years experience.
5. Upper Division Clerk : 75 : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 plus Rs. 2,400/- grade pay : 30 years: Graduation with three years experience.
6. Lower Division Clerk : 168 : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 with Rs. 1,900/- grade pay : 27 years: Candidates should be passed 12th class from any recognized board and should have certificate of typing having speed of 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
Examination fee - Candidates are required to pay Rs. 12,00/- for the post of Principal, Finance Officer and Administrative Officer and Rs. 750/- for other posts through challan in any branch of Indian Bank. Candidates will have to also pay Rs. 30/- as Service Charge.No fee for SC/ST / Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to apply: -
1.Candidates who are fulfilling above written eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, etc through online from its official website or below given web link ” Apply online”.
2. Candidates are required to take a print out of successful submitted applications which will consist registration no. and password that will be used at downloading admit card.
3. Submission of application through online will be done from 14.02.2012 to 14.03.2012.
Candidates can apply online and know more details about educational qualification, how to apply, application fee, age limit etc from web links: -
Official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan ( KVS ) – http://kvsangathan.nic.in/
More Clerk Jobs
Tags: assistant, clerk, kvs recruitment