AMUEEE Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Preparation Tips
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is an eminent institute located in heart of city of Aligarh, established in year Nov 21st, 1875. It offers number of educational courses among which AMUEEE is on. The exam is for the engineering candidate who wants to take admission in the B. Tech & B. Arch courses.
The University imparts education in various fields of Engineering & Technology. The courses offered by the Institute are as follows Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Department of architecture (B.Arch courses), Centre for petroleum Studies
Eligibility Criteria for AMUEE / Who Can Apply for AMUEEE?
1. The candidates, who have passed 12th or equivalent Examination from any recognized state/national Board are eligible.
2. The applicant must have secured 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the qualifying examination.
3. The candidates, who have completed their diploma in the field of engineering from any recognized University, are also eligible to apply.
What is the Exam Pattern?
The University organizes the examination in 2 (Two) parts, in which 2nd part is mandatory for the candidate who are seeking entry in the architecture department.
The test pattern of both the papers under AMU Engineering Entrance Exam is given below-
The 1st part is for the students, who are applying for Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program. The questions will be of multiple choice type.and will be based on Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
For admission in Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) program, candidates have to appear in the paper II of AMUEEE. However, they must have also appeared in paper one. Paper two is particularly designed to test the aptitude of the candidates in the field of architecture.
Tips to Crack the AMUEEE Examination.
- Determination is the most important thing to clear any examination.
- Manage your time carefully.
- Prepare the subjects well and does not leave any important chapters or any points.
- Solve Sample Papers , follow guide books, solve test papers as many as possible.
- The candidates can also join the coaching institutes such as , TIME , RESONNANCE , FIITJEE , and many more to get much more clear ideas and trick to apply for saving time in the examination.
- The Books to be followed are:
- AMU Engineering Entrance Topic Wise Solved Papers – By Dipak Agarwal
- AMU Explorer – By MTG Editorial Board. , etc.
- Practice a lot and the exam will be yours.
- All the BEST!
Aligarh Muslim University
Aligarh 202 002
Tel: (0571)-2701807, 2703038, 2700920-1109
or visit Website: www.amu.ac.in/