Rajasthan Board 12th Exam Sample Paper Philosophy
Rajasthan Board 12th Sample Paper Philosophy
Sample Paper – 2012
Subject – Philosophy
- Write a short passage on epistemology of Nyaya Philosophy.
- Define he chief characteristics features of jiva according to jain philosophy.
- Mention in detail the twelve links or Bhava – Chakra of Buddhism.
- Write short notes on the three yoga’s of geeta – karna, Gyqan, Bhakti
- How does law of karma, counter the charge that Indian philosophy is pessimist? Define in briefly.
- Define the importance and significance of Ashram system in Indian culture.
- What do you mean by Socialism? How can we differentiate between Communism and socialism?
- Write a short note on the Mahatma Gandhi’ concept of Trusteeship.
- Define the social contract theory between individual and society.
- What is the main problem of Ethics? How can we denied it? Define
Tags: rasjasthan board sample paper