UPCL Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment Dec 2011 Job 124 Vacancies
Recruitment in UPCL for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Vacancies:
Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited ( UPCL ) has issued a recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer in the discipline of Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical. Applicants who have requisite educational qualification of this recruitment can apply in prescribed format by 23/01/2012. Details of Educational qualification, No. of vacancies, Age limit, Selection procedure, how to apply are explained below.
Recruitment details for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Job: -
Advt. No. UPCL/2011/Rectt. – 02
1. Name of Post – Assistant Engineer ( Trainee ) ( Electrical and Mechanical )
No.of Posts – 29
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600 – 39100 plus grade pay Rs. 5400 will be paid to selected candidates.
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have completed BE in discipline of Electrical or Mechanical from any recognized University.
2. Post Name – Assistant Engineer ( Trainee ) ( Civil )
No.of Vacancies – 05
Scale of Pay – Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor of Engineering degree in discipline of Civil from any recognized university should be completed by candidates to apply for Assistant Engineer ( Civil).
3. Position Name – Junior Engineer ( Trainee ) ( Electrical and Mechanical )
No. of Vacancies: – 77
Pay Band – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with 5400/- Grade pay
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have Engineering degree in discipline of Electrical or Mechanical from any recognized university.
4. Post Name – Junior Engineer ( Trainee ) ( Civil )
No. of Vacancies – 13
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus Rs. 4200/- Grade pay.
Educational Qualification: – BE in discipline of Civil from any recognized University.
Age limit for all posts: – Applicants’ age must be between 18 years and 35 years. Relaxation in maximum age will be given as per rule of government.
Application Fee: – Applicants are required to pay Rs. 400/- ( Rs. 200/- for ST/SC ) in form of demand draft that should be drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of ” EE ( HQ), UPCL” payable at Dehradun.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants will be appointed for Job of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer on the basis of obtained marks in written examination and personal interview. written examination will be consist 88 questions and interview will consist 12 questions. 3 hours time will be given for written test.
How to apply: -
1. Applicants are requested to download the prescribed format of application from below given web link ” Recruitment details and Application form”.
2. Application furnished in all respects in prescribed format should be accompanied by three recent photograph, demand draft, copies of certificates of educational qualification and caste and forward by General post to The Advertizer, Post Box NO. 4420, Kalkaji post office, Kalkaji, New delhi – 110 019.
3. Application must be enclosed within a superscribed envelope ” Application for the post of————–” should reach on or before 23 January 2012.
Applicants can know more details about how to apply, selection process, age limit, salary etc from web link ” Recruitment details and Application form”.
Official website of UPCL - http://www.upcl.org/
More Engineering Jobs
Tags: assistant engineer, junior engineer, upcl recruitment