MP High Court Assistant Grade III Vacancy Dec Jobs Recruitment
Assistant Grade – III vacancy in MP High Court, MP State Law Service Authority and MP District Courts Apply online
High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Grade – III in MP High Court, MP State Law Service Authority and MP District Courts from qualified and interested candidates. For Details please see below: -
Recruitment details of Assistant Grade – III Jobs in MP High Court, MP State Law Service Authority and MP District Courts:
Post Name: – Assistant Grade – III.
Vacant Seat: – 482 Seats.
- MP High Court: – 70 Seats (UR-21, OBC-12, SC-15, ST-22).
- MP State Law Service Authority: – 106 Seats (UR-53, OBC-17, SC-20, ST-16).
- MP District Courts: – 290 Seats (UR-125, OBC-24, SC-52, ST-89).
- Mp District Courts (English Knowing): – 16 Seats (UR).
Academic Qualification: -
- High Court: – Bachelor Degree in any discipline with knowledge of Data Entry Operation.
- State Law Service Authority: – Applicants must pass the 10+2 examination from Board or Institution recognized by Madhya Pradesh Government. Knowledge of English Typing /Stenography and Computer Hardware /Software.
- District Court: – 10+2 pass and knowledge of Hindi and English Stenography.
Remuneration: – Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- Per Month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 35 years and not below than 18 years. Age relaxation is as per rules.
Date of Preliminary Examination: – 19th February 2012.
Date of Interview: -
- High Court: – 01st April 2012.
- State Law Service Authority: – 21st April 2012 and 22nd April 2012.
- District Court: – 25th March 2012.
Last Date for submission the application form: – 23rd January 2012.
Application Fee: – Application Fee should be paid through Credit Card or Internet Banking.
How to apply: - Qualified and eligible candidates have to apply through online process. Click apply online button, than upload photo and resume and submit application. After submission of online application candidates are required to take print out of system generated application for future reference and also send a copy of the application form along with all enclosures on the address.
Other details for this Assistant recruitment such as Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Last date for submission of this application form of MP High Court, Jabalpur is available on the recruitment page of official website. For viewing details please click on the web link given below: -
Official website of MP High Court, Jabalpur is
Tags: assistant, mp high court recruitment