AIMA MAST 2012 Notification
Management Aptitude and Skills Test (MAST) is an examination conducted for those candidates who have cleared their management degree. The test is being conducted for the benefit of both the candidates and the recruiters. Based on the candidates’ performance in the test the recruiters hire the students according to their potentiality. This test attracts many students to appear in the exam. All reputed companies are part of this test. The test is Computer Based.
Last Date of Online Registration: 21.01.2012 (Through Demand Draft and Credit Card / Debit Card)
Last Date of Submission of Registration: 25.01.2012
Computer Based Test
Test Date: 26.02.2012
Test Timing: In different Time slots at specific test venues.
- Candidates must hold an MBA / PGDM Degree or equivalent degree in management from any recognized University / Institute
- Candidates who have cleared the above Degree on or after 2009 are only eligible
- Final year students are also eligible
- No minimum percentage is required appear in the test.
How to Apply
- The fee of the test is Rs 1750/-. Candidates applying on or before 15.12.2011 needs to pay Rs 1250/-.
- Candidates have two options of payment. They can pay either through credit card or through demand draft.
- The demand draft has to be made in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at New Delhi from any bank
For mor information and applying online select the link and visit:
Tags: aima mast