CBSE 12th Board Sample Paper II Economics
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Sample Paper – 2012
Class – XII
Subject – Economics
- Define ‘Care to ecology and environment’ and concern for workers as social responsibilities of an entrepreneur? Explain
- What should an entrepreneur do to mobilize the resources?
- Show a suitable list of any six factors that should be kept in mind by any manufacturing enterprises as a part of its ‘Production Plan.’
- What do you mean by ‘Project Report’? Define.
- Which type of Material Resources is necessary for those, who want to setting up small-scale enterprises? Explain any two decisions.
- What is difference between fixed capital and working capital?
- Define ability to harness different sources of knowledge and information and vision and creativity as important factors in sensing opportunities.
- Write the definition of seed capital?
- What is Financial Resources? Explain the role of it for an entrepreneur.
- Define Technical feasibility as an element of a project report.
- Sonu is a businessman, generally withdraws up to Rs. 50000 more than the balance in his current account, as the bank has given him this permission for a period of one year.
- Name the two ways under which bank can give such permission to its customers.
- Write the definition of coat.
- Define any two examples of opportunity costs.
- Write the name of process of changing raw material into finished products with value addition.
- Write the name he process of perceiving the needs and problems of people and society in arriving at creative solutions.
Sample Paper / model Test Paper for CBSE 12th 2012
Tags: cbse sample paper