CBSE 10th Board Sample Paper physics
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Sample Paper / Model Test Paper - 2012
Class – X
Subject – Physics
- Focal length of concave lens is 50cm find its power?
(a) 4D (b) 1/4D (c) 2D (d) 1/2D .
- What is the value of 2n1 X 1n2 =
(a) 4 (b) 1 (c) 2 (d) 1/2
- What is the relation between incident ray and the emergent ray in refraction?
(a) Equal (b) opposite (c) parallel (d) towards normal
- An 1cm object is placed at a distance at 2f from a convex lens what will be the height of the image formed?
(a) 2cm (b) 1cm (c) 1/2cm (d) 1/4cm
- Two lens of focal length +20cm and +50cm are combine .What is the power of two combined lenses?
- Refractive index of Diamond is 2.42.What is the speed of light in diamond?
- The magnification produced by a plane mirror is +1, what does this mean?
- An object 5cm in length is held 25cm away from a converging lens of focal length 10cm. find the position, size and the nature of the image formed.
- Draw the image by convex lens when object is at
(a) 2f (b) between f and 2f (c) between f and optical centre
- Draw the image by concave lens when object is at
(a) Infinity (b) between f and 2f
- The power of a lens is +2.5D What kind of lens it is and what is the focal length?
- What is the focal length of a plane mirror?
- How will you write on vehicle ‘AMBULANCE ‘and why?
- Write three characteristics of images formed by plain mirror?
- Define in spherical mirror the terms, Radius of curvature, Pole, Principle axis, Aperture of mirror, Focus point, and Focal length?
- An object of size 5cm is placed at a distance of 25cm from the pole of a concave mirror of radius of curvature 30cm. Calculate the distance and size of the image so formed. What will be the nature of image?
- An object of 5cm high is placed 15cm in front of a plane mirror, what is the nature, size, position of the image so formed? And why ?
- A virtual, erect, magnified image of an object is to be produced with a concave mirror of focal length 12cm, which of the following distance should be chosen for this purpose? (a) 10cm (b) 15cm, (c) 20cm.
- An object 2.5cm high is placed at a distance of 25cm from diverging mirror of focal length 20cm. Find the nature, position and size of the image formed?
- Draw with concave mirror when object is at (a) radius of curvature (b) between C and F
- Draw with convex mirror when object is at (a) between C and F
- Write six uses of spherical mirror?
- Sign Conventions for Reflection by spherical Mirrors