Rajya Sabha Junior Clerk, Translator, SA Recruitment Nov 2011 Jobs 71 Vacancy
Parliament of India
( Rajya Sabha Secretariat )
Advertisement No. 1/2011
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Junior Parliamentary Interpreter, Junior Clerk Recruitment Nov 2011
Parliament of India, Rajya Sabha Secretariat invites applications in prescribed format from Indian Nationals by 20th December 2011 for recruitment on posts of Junior Parliamentary Interpreter , Junior Parliamentary Interpreter , Junior Clerk etc. There are 71 vacant seats on which appointment will be made. All categories applicants can apply for posts and relaxation will be given as per rule of government. Applicants willing to apply will have to apply only in its prescribed format having mentioned complete bio-data about themselves and accompanied all requisite qualification’s certificate. Applicants can know more details of recruitment using below given some statements.
Post Code – Post Name – No. of Posts – Salary – Category
1. Junior Parliamentary Interpreter ( English / Hindi) – 04 posts – Rs. 15600 – 39100 having grade pay Rs. 5400/- – Category I
Educational Qualification – Master degree in English medium with Hindi as one subject and Master degree in Hindi with English as one subject from recognized university.
2. Junior Parliamentary Interpreter ( Telugu) – 01 post – Rs. 15600 – 39100 having grade pay Rs. 5400/- - Category II
Educational Qualification – Post Graduate degree in any discipline having subject Telugu up to degree level
3. Junior Parliamentary Reporter ( Hindi) – 04 posts - Rs. 15600 – 39100 having grade pay Rs. 5400/- – Category III
Educational Qualification – Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university having a speed of Rs. 160 w.p.m. in Hindi Shorthand.
4. Junior Parliamentary Reporter ( English) – 04 posts - Rs. 15600 – 39100 having grade pay Rs. 5400/- – Category IV
Qualification – Graduation in any discipline from recognized university having shorthand certificate of speed of 160 w.p.m. in English
5. Executive / Legislative / Committee / Protocol Assistant – 08 posts – Rs. 9300 to 34800 plus GP Rs. 4600 – Category IV
Qualification – Applicants should be graduate in any discipline from any recognized university
6. Security Assistant Gr.II – 06 posts – Rs. 9300 to 34800 plus GP Rs. 4200 – Category IV.
Qualification – Bachelor degree in any discipline from reputed university
7. Junior Clerk ( English) – 18 posts – Rs. 5200 to 20200/- plus GP Rs. 2400/- - Category - IV
Educational Qualification – Bachelor degree in any discipline having a speed of 40 word per minute in English
8. Junior Clerk ( Urdu) – 01 post – Rs. 5200 to 20200/- plus GP Rs. 2400/- – Category IV
Requisite qualification – Graduate in any discipline with a speed of 40 words per minute in Urdu.
9. Translator – 10 posts – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus Rs. 4800 GP – Category V
Qualification – Master degree in Hindi from recognized university with English as a subject or Master degree in English with Hindi as one subject from recognized university.
10. Junior Proof Reader – 12 posts – Rs. 5200 to 20200 plus Rs. 2800 GP – Category V
Qualification – Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university Or Diploma in Printing Technology or P.G. Diploma in Book Publishing from any institute approved by AICTE.
11. Staff Car Driver ( Ordinary Grade) – 03 posts – Rs. 5200 to 20200 plus Rs. 2400/- Grade Pay – Category VI
Educational Qualification – Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized board and a valid commercial LMV / HMC Licence with Skill and experience in driving motor vehicles.
Physical Standards -
Male – Height: 167.5 cm and Chest : 76.5 cm ( after expansion 82 cm)
Female – Height: 154.6 cm
Vision – 6/12 in both eyes without glasses.
Age limits – as on closing date
Minimum age – 18 years
Maximum age – 27 years ( 30 years for the posts of Post code. 1, 2, 9 and 32 years for Post code. 10)
Relaxation in age – Upper age will be reduced as per rule of government for the candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC
SC / ST will be given relaxation of 5 years in upper age and OBC will be given relaxation of 3 years in upper age
Nature of job – This is a contract basis recruitment for initial period of 2 years and after 2 years all applicants will undergo for training and who will qualify the training successfully then their contract period will be increased.
Application Fee: – Applicants will have to pay Rs. 100/- for each application and Rs. 30/- as Bank Charge. Total Rs. 130/- is to deposit in the current Account No. 31096407809 from any branch of State Bank of India in favor of ” DDO, Rajya Sabha”. Fee will be paid through Challan and the Secretariat copy of the fee payment Challan. Bank will issue after depositing fee i. Branch Name and Code Number, ii. Journal / Scroll Number, iii. date of deposit and amount that should be filed in application form.
How to apply: -
1. Applicants should download application form first from official website of secretariat or from below given web link ” Download Application form and challan”.
2. Applicants are required to fill up the applications only in prescribed format having mentioned complete information about educational qualification, experience, age , demand draft etc.
3. Applications furnished in well manner should be accompanied with photocopies of certificate of educational qualifications, experience, age proof, etc. and enclose within a envelope of good quality.
4. Applications, complete in all respects, should be sent by registered / speed post to the Recruitment Cell, Rajya sabha Secretariat, Room No. 629, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110002 so as to reach on or before 20th December 2011.
Applicants can download application form and challan and know more information about recruitment by clicking below given web links -
Official website of secretariat - http://www.rajyasabha.nic.in/rsnew/rsweb.asp
More Clerk Jobs
Tags: clerk, junior parliamentary interpreter, junior proof reader, rajaya sabha recruitment, security assistant, translator