MPPGCL Executive Trainee, Plant Assistant Recruitment Nov Jobs 355 Vacancy
M. P. Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL)
Recruitment of Executive Trainee, Plant Assistant Trainee Posts in M. P. Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL).
Applications are being invited by M. P. Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) from interested and result oriented candidates for the recruitment in various Cadres such as: Executive Trainee, Plant Assistant Trainee. Last date for sending application form is on or before 15th December 2011. This information came through the Notification No – 01 dated 16th November 2011. Recruitment details can be seen below: -
Sr. No. 01
Post Name: - Executive Trainee
Discipline and Vacant Seat: -
Mechanical -114 seats (UR-59, SC-17, ST-22, OBC-16), Electrical – 37 seats (UR-19, SC-05, ST-07, OBC-06),
Electronics – 35 seats (UR-18, SC-05, ST-07, OBC-05),
Chemistry – 24 seats (UR-12, SC-04, ST-05, OBC-03),
Finance and Accounts – 19 seats (UR-09, SC-03, ST-05, OBC-02).
Applicants age Limitation: - Applicants age should be not more than 27 years and not below than 20 years as on 01st December 2011. For Finance and Accounts discipline age limitation is not more than 32 years.
Academic Qualification: -
- For Mechanical Discipline: – Applicants should have completed Engineering Degree from any Institution or University recognized by UGC with minimum 65% marks in Mechanical Discipline.
- For Electronics Discipline: – Engineering Degree in Electrical Discipline with minimum 65 % marks from any recognized Institution or University.
- For Electronics Discipline: – Applicants must have Engineering Degree from any recognized Institution or University with minimum 65% marks in Electronics Instrumentation or Electronics and Telecommunication or Electronics and Electrical Discipline.
- For Chemistry Discipline: – Master Degree in Chemistry Discipline from any reputed Institution or University with minimum 65% in related discipline.
- Finance and Accounts: – Applicants must pass the CA or ICWA Degree from any Institution or University which is recognized by ICWAI.
Remuneration: – Basic Pay Rs. 15600/- with Other Allowance as applicable in M. P. Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL).
Sr. No. 02
Name of the Vacant Seat: – Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee
Discipline and Vacant Seat: -
Mechanical – 80 seats (UR-42, SC-13, ST-13, OBC- 12) and
Electrical – 55 seats (UR-27, SC-08, ST-11, OBC-09).
Age Limitation: – Applicants age should be not more than 27 years and not below than 18 years as on 1st December 2011.
Educational Qualification: -
- For Mechanical Discipline: – Applicants must pass the 10th Board Examination and ITI Trade certificate in Mechanist or Fitter or Welder or HP Welder or Mechanic Pump or Mechanic Vehicle from any Institution which is recognized by Government of MP with minimum 60% marks.
- For Electrical Discipline: – 19th Board and ITI in relevant Trade Passed from any Institution recognized by Government of MP in Electrician or Wireman or Motor Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic or Electronics Instrumentation discipline with minimum 60% marks.
Salary: – Basic Pay Rs. 5200/- with other allowances as applicable in M. P. Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL).
Sr. No. 03
Name of the Post: – Executive Trainee (Only for Person with Disability (PD) category candidates).
Discipline: – Mechanical or Electrical of Electronics and Finance and Accounts.
Vacant seat: – 04 seats (UR-02, SC-01, ST-01) and 01 seat (UR) for Finance and Accounts.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 1000/- in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of Senior Accounts Officer (COG&HS) M. P. Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL), Payable at Jabalpur. There is no any fees for SC or ST or PD category candidates.
Last Date: – Fully furnished application form must be received by office on or before 15th December 2011.
Process to apply: – Interested and result oriented candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may fill up applications in Prescribed application format After filling up application form carefully affix a passport size Photograph on proper place given. Now Candidates should enclose all supporting documents attested Xerox copy such as: Qualification, Experience, Caste Certificate (If Applicable) and original Demand Draft in an Envelope. Superscribe the envelope as Name of Candidate ……, Post Name……., Discipline …….. and Category applied in ………. . Now Candidates should send it on the address given below:
Postal Address: - M. P. Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL), Post Bag No – 23, Lajpat Nagar Post Office New Delhi – 110024.
For Details please visit the recruitment page of official website. For opening recruitment page of official website please click on the recruitment word.
For application Format for Executive Trainees: Click here
For application Format for Plant Assistant Trainee: Click here
More Job updates can be seen related to M. P. Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) on
Tags: executive trainee, mppgcl recruitment, plant assistant