High Court of Kerala Principal Counsellor Recruitment Nov Vacancy Jobs
THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA
Recruitment No.09/2011, Dated: 02/11/2011
Kerala High Court Recruitment for Principal Counsellor November 2011
Applications on prescribed form are invited from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Principal Counsellor in the Family Courts in the Kerala State. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and all required qualifications for the post may apply with downloaded application form, available at www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in, to the Registrar of Kerala high Court on or before 30/11/2011. Applications form contains 3 Pages and after downloading it, candidate are required to take Prints out on A4 size good quality Papers. More details regarding this recruitment can be seen below:
Post Name: Principal Counsellor
Number of Post: 5 Existing vacancies and 8 Probable. Numbers of post may be increased or decreased according to requirements
Age and Relaxations:
Only those candidates are eligible for the post who have born between 02/01/1976 and 01/01/1993. Relaxation in upper age limit for SC / ST is 5 years.
PG Degree in Psychology or Masters’ degree in Social Work with Minimum experience of 2 years in family counseling.
Selection Procedure and exam pattern
Selection of candidates will be through Interview only or Written Test and Interview. Written test is comprised of following test papers; Social Work and Psychology, Analytical ability, basic principles of law, General Knowledge et.
Selected candidates will be on probation of 2 years out of continuous 3 years jobs duration from the date of joining
Candidates are required to pay application fees of Rs.250 in the shape of demand draft drawn on SBI in favour of “Registrar General, High Court of Kerala”, Payable at Ernakulam. Candidates must write their Name and address on the back side of the demand draft. Once application fees paid will not be refunded
How to apply:
1. First of all, Candidate are required to download application form through the website www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in, Application consists 3 Pages and all pages should be printed on A4 Size good quality papers
2. Fill up the application with required details, Paste a latest passport size photograph to the provided space and put their signature at the bottom and send it with self attested copies of Degree Certificate, Mark sheets, Experience Certificate, community certificates to the “Registrar General, High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam, Kochi – 682031” on or before 30/11/2011.
3. Candidates must write Post Name on the Cover of the application
4. Incomplete application or application without supporting documents will not be accepted
1. Photograph pasted on the application form should be taken within last 6 Months
2. Candidates who are already in service should submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’. without it application will be cancelled
3. Application received after last date will not be entertained
Official Website: http://www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in
Tags: kerala high court recruitment, principal counsellor